Tom Chase

Guest BigJosh
This topic is 980 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him a few times in the late 90s early 20s and maybe because it was pretty frequent we would do EVERYThIng and he was a very willing very playful vers in bed. I also saw lane fuller  dozens of times and the first time was a 3 way with him and Tom and me damn then i saw lane off and on for a few years before he moved to finish school. He was prob one of my top 2 ever in bed i mean ever right up there with Pietro from bel ami who is a ringer for the current Pietro roselli

On 5/9/2021 at 5:48 PM, Jeffster said:

Tom’s scene with Mike Branson was scorching for its time. They had real chemistry. I remember hearing that Mike...who was hotter than fuck...lost his first load in the condom while still inside Tom.

That’s fucking hot. Makes a great scene even better. I do wonder how often that happens. I have to imagine there have been plenty of times when scene partners really click and the guy just loses himself in the moment and accidentally cums before he’s supposed to. 

On 5/9/2021 at 5:48 PM, Jeffster said:

Relative to this, I wonder what happened to Mike Branson.

I’ve wondered the same. He was an incredibly sexy guy.