411 on PowersOfMan tantric massage?

Farallon

Does anyone have any experience with Powers of Man tantric massage? (Links below.) There are no reviews on here and not many on RM either, which surprises me because he's been around for a long time and seems to do a lot of marketing. I'm intrigued by the concept of tantric massage and wondering if he's a good provider for a newbie. He's in the Seattle area, where I live. Thanks 

https://www.powersofman.com/

https://rentmasseur.com/PowersofMan

He was on my wish list forever, when he used to go by "David In Seattle". I think he was well reviewed but even the old review site doesn't have anything archived on him.

This is the only forum topic on him I could find, glean what you would:

Edited by Lewis H

I’ve met him. Not at all traditional. That being said if you are looking for tantric, highly recommend. I had a great time with him and if I’m back in Seattle, I will schedule. He’s good looking but after you spend a few minutes with him, he becomes irresistible. I think it’s his voice and the journey he takes you on is quit sensual. 

I've seen Powers of Man (all the way back to David in Seattle days) for many years although not since the pandemic.  He had raised his sensual massage prices as I remember even before 2020 when I saw him last.   It was less massage and more the tantric techniques and breathwork.   If you've seen his videos, you know if you are into nipple play, you will be in for a treat.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 7:34 AM, Thomhasnt said:

I'm heading out to Seattle next week for a long 4th of July holiday. I've booked a session with him and will let you know how it goes. 

Had a fantastic session with him last week.  Beautiful studio space in a great part of Seattle. He is extremely handsome and fit, even more so that comes across in his photos. I specifically went for a tantric coaching session, which involved both receiving and then practicing with him.  Well worth the time. He's kind and encouraging and very skilled.  I look forward to putting into practice the skills I learned.

DM me with any questions.

• 8 months later...

Joel seems like an expert at tantric. He's no simple rub-and-tug, time-waster. This guy takes his work quite seriously, and he's been doing it a long time. Regarding price, $300 a session seems fair to me (even though it seems he is charging less). Edging someone properly requires a lot of concentration work. I've done it several times. Most of the men in his photos/videos appear to be fit and quite good looking. I imagine a large percentage of his clientele consists of average or below average guys. It's great that he doesn't require a photo to secure service, but imagine doing 5-6 tantric sessions a day with men you don't find sexy or attractive. It's possible he's the consummate professional, and never lets anyone feel insecure or under-appreciated. I love giving sexy guys a great hand job, but if this were my job and I was super-good at it, I would need money and a lot of it to motivate me to give my all each time. This work is not a traditional massage.

7 hours ago, d.anders said:

Joel seems like an expert at tantric. He's no simple rub-and-tug, time-waster. This guy takes his work quite seriously, and he's been doing it a long time. Regarding price, $300 a session seems fair to me (even though it seems he is charging less). Edging someone properly requires a lot of concentration work. I've done it several times. Most of the men in his photos/videos appear to be fit and quite good looking. I imagine a large percentage of his clientele consists of average or below average guys. It's great that he doesn't require a photo to secure service, but imagine doing 5-6 tantric sessions a day with men you don't find sexy or attractive. It's possible he's the consummate professional, and never lets anyone feel insecure or under-appreciated. I love giving sexy guys a great hand job, but if this were my job and I was super-good at it, I would need money and a lot of it to motivate me to give my all each time. This work is not a traditional massage.

Agree on the clients in his videos -- not only are they fit and quite good-looking, they all appear to be pretty young -- but I guess that's to be expected from a marketing standpoint, but it would be good to know if his clientele also includes average men. If he came to Dallas, I'd be tempted to schedule a session.

10 hours ago, BigNoiseDallas said:

not only are they fit and quite good-looking, they all appear to be pretty young

Most are younger guys, but not all. In social media, he seems to be very honest about his personal type, and the things that turn him on. But he doesn't require his type to do the work. He seems to like tight, hairless chests, and lots of nipple play. Many handsome, hairless Asians in the mix. I'm sure he's pointed and focused on how he markets himself. Plenty of details without going overboard. If he visited nyc, I would see him. An edging experience by a professional who loves this work is a mind-blowing experience. I also believe it's quite healthy for the body and soul.

He is on my shortlist of providers to see. I would even make a trek to Seattle specifically to attend one of his workshops (with maybe some 1-1 time with him after). His Twitter videos check all of my boxes!