Adulthood book recommendations

FrankR

I was introduced to a young man who is about to turn 20. He is struggling with accepting who he is and comes from a non-accepting family so have not had any role models.  If you have any book recommendations for helping a bi guy find acceptance, growth, inner peace and perhaps a dash of wisdom, let me know. Not sure if there are any self help type books aimed at bi men, figured you may have some insight. Thanks! 

11 hours ago, FrankR said:

I was introduced to a young man who is about to turn 20. He is struggling with accepting who he is and comes from a non-accepting family so have not had any role models.  If you have any book recommendations for helping a bi guy find acceptance, growth, inner peace and perhaps a dash of wisdom, let me know. Not sure if there are any self help type books aimed at bi men, figured you may have some insight. Thanks! 

Two come to mind:

1) The best little boy in the world by Andrew Tobias is probably the most recommended book I have seen.

2) Straight Jacket by Matthew Todd.

These books are mainly aimed at gay men, but it should give you a start. 

Dan Savage, the sex advice columnist, wrote "How to Be a Person: The Stranger's Guide to College, Sex, Intoxicants, Tacos, and Life Itself".  I gave a copy to my niece (without her mother's knowledge) when she went off to college.  I don't know if this would be helpful, his advice is always good.