Jhonatantakito in West Hollywood

HoseMaster

19 hours ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

There is also a monthly one in Los Angeles.  The next one is this Saturday, May 20.  He's on the schedule to appear.

Does it say who will appear at these events of you subscribe to the Adonis events?

2 hours ago, big-n-tall said:

Yes... Mostly.

I say mostly because sometimes they'll advertise someone is going to be at a particular show and that guy just doesn't show up. Sometimes people show up who weren't advertised.

Thanks.  I registered, but nothing came through except saying “You’re registered.”

1 hour ago, HoseMaster said:

Thanks.  I registered, but nothing came through except saying “You’re registered.”

one or two announcements went out a day or three ago (before you registered, I guess)......there may be one more email he sends out today.......if you're planning on tonight, register following the instructions in the email.....it'll be in Burbank

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 4:24 PM, VinceT said:

Had a hot experience with him months ago. Will definitely see him again. 

What were his rates like?  He gave me a vague response for an hourly rate, almost like his massage rate was $200, and everything else could be a-la-Carte pricing within that hour. IMG_7938.thumb.jpeg.989306fdb05ca1379f178cbfbfc5674e.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 11:04 AM, HoseMaster said:

He just got back to me as to what his “extras” are, and he’s definitely a-la-carte pricing:

$200: massage

$500: to top

$600: to bottom

Just saved myself all the B.S. with that one…

I got a couple very hot dances with him at the all-nude Adonis party a couple months ago. Super sexy guy, very sweet. But yeah, got the same egregiously-priced a la carte menu when I followed up. Just silly. Which is too bad because he is one sweet, sexy guy.