New in NYC -

allyouknow

On 5/17/2023 at 7:16 AM, scopitone said:

I attempted contact last week via text and no response. 

so he actually responded last night (a week after my text) and I decided to go for it.  He came to my house, so it was a bed massage, but he does have a table at his location(s).  He is straight/bi but he was very sensual.  He is very handsome in person and has a really nice body - I really like the beard.   Good pressure and technique, but got a little repetitive towards the end (last 10 minutes).  MT/HE

• 3 months later...
On 5/18/2023 at 9:13 AM, scopitone said:

so he actually responded last night (a week after my text) and I decided to go for it.  He came to my house, so it was a bed massage, but he does have a table at his location(s).  He is straight/bi but he was very sensual.  He is very handsome in person and has a really nice body - I really like the beard.   Good pressure and technique, but got a little repetitive towards the end (last 10 minutes).  MT/HE

Hey, do you know why his profile is no more available?

On 5/18/2023 at 9:13 AM, scopitone said:

I’m thinking about trying him. What rate(s) did provider quote you? What did you pay? 🙏

Edited by ChelseaWest
misspelling

13 minutes ago, ChelseaWest said:

I’m thinking about trying him. What rate(s) did provider quote you? What did you pay? 🙏

His profile says 170 (actually, his profile somehow is activated now 🤷🏻‍♂️). but in reviews people post that they payed $300 or something…. that’s probably extras included tho

8 minutes ago, Le Gee said:

His profile says 170 (actually, his profile somehow is activated now 🤷🏻‍♂️). but in reviews people post that they payed $300 or something…. that’s probably extras included tho

Thanks! Care to share what you paid? I just don’t want be…you know…irritated by an upsell.

• 3 months later...