411 on Oliverreal in NYC https://rentmasseur.com/Oliverreal

MichaelM

Face pics and the last pic are available on the internet, having been tweeted and retweeted, so I'd be leery that the guy in the pics would be the one at the door.  Couldn't track them to the original source unfortunately.  Also, he's blocked me without my having had any previous contact with him, and this usually happens only by guys who are indeed using pics not their own.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 2:22 PM, dutchal said:

Face pics and the last pic are available on the internet, having been tweeted and retweeted, so I'd be leery that the guy in the pics would be the one at the door.  Couldn't track them to the original source unfortunately.  Also, he's blocked me without my having had any previous contact with him, and this usually happens only by guys who are indeed using pics not their own.

Man I’m so bummed.  how does someone like that get so many positive reviews on the RM website?

Just hired him. arrived an hour late; only replied to me on text when I asked him for eta. Had an entitled attitude. No apologies for being a hour late.

5 minutes into “massage” he starts to get frisky- putting himself next to my face. So I’m going with the flow … and we’re both nude … then i find out he will only uses his hands. Period. “I’m a top and I don’t do full service.” I wasn’t asking to eff you man; just something less … one way.”

anyway it was the worst of both worlds:  in essence his m.o. is “I’m not a real masseur so don’t expect a real massage —- but I’m not going to do anything … except let you touch me.”

After 15 minutes I said “you can leave.” Of course he insisted on full payment. 

I guess there are some guys who find that a “great experience” but I’d avoid.

And He’s about 10 years older and a lot less lean then his pics.  So even that isn’t on the level.   I should have listened to the collective wisdom to avoid him. They’re not fake pics — just out of date. 

4 hours ago, Mrprofessional said:

anyway it was the worst of both worlds:  in essence his m.o. is “I’m not a real masseur so don’t expect a real massage —- but I’m not going to do anything … except let you touch me.”

Painful read. Sorry for the horrid experience but appreciate your giving us the red flag. 

• 3 weeks later...