Montreal 2nd report: 3 bars

12is12

Saturday 21:45 - Taboo: 

95% women. As I entered the host was introducing a line up of 3 dancers, encouraging the ladies to entice them with bills. Rather than dancing, the 3 immediately worked the ladies seats collecting bills. I left after 2 minutes. 

21:55 - Expose: 

No one on stage. 5 dancers sitting around, mostly with their phones. One, a bit effiminate, tried to engage me. Only 2 patrons, who left after a couple of minutes. I bought a drink, sat for 10 boring minutes, and left. A new patron walked in.

Both places - no entrance fee.

22:20 - Stock: 

Entered with my free coupon. 60 people, few women. Later on, almost together, 2 groups of 6 bachelorette ladies took over the 2 wings of the stage. By then the place was packed. Same show and guys as on Thursday. Again only 3 flashed their cocks: Jovani only at the far back of the stage; Santiago was also jerking himself while working on the pole. That and his energetic moves made him the audience favorite. 

Again there were very few mingling with patrons and going for a LapDance. I don't understand that, when I remember all the reports here about 'stars' being snatched after dancing, or busy LD cubicles. Maybe patrons get hornier after midnight.....   ? 

I picked a guy who solicited me on Thursday. [BTW, I saw him in Taboo earlier, and he raced over to Stock a couple of minutes after I had left there.] 

I didnt understand why he led me to the farthest cubicle, and then he said something like: "No dances. With me, 2 options: wild - $100, and very wild - $200. I will make u cum." 

He was all over me, while I negotiated him down to "wild and cum" for $70, time of 3 songs. Wouldn't let me suck him.

He stripped asked permission to unzip me, and we played with each other per agreement. VERY nice surprise! 

After seeing the guys at the 2 other bars, I understood I had been mistaken in my first report. Undoubtedly the guys in Stock r not just "next door" types. 

Stock isn't open Sunday - Tuesday, so tonight I'll go to Campus.

2 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Saturday 21:45 - Taboo: 

95% women. As I entered the host was introducing a line up of 3 dancers, encouraging the ladies to entice them with bills. Rather than dancing, the 3 immediately worked the ladies seats collecting bills. I left after 2 minutes. 

21:55 - Expose: 

No one on stage. 5 dancers sitting around, mostly with their phones. One, a bit effiminate, tried to engage me. Only 2 patrons, who left after a couple of minutes. I bought a drink, sat for 10 boring minutes, and left. A new patron walked in.

Both places - no entrance fee.

22:20 - Stock: 

Entered with my free coupon. 60 people, few women. Later on, almost together, 2 groups of 6 bachelorette ladies took over the 2 wings of the stage. By then the place was packed. Same show and guys as on Thursday. Again only 3 flashed their cocks: Jovani only at the far back of the stage; Santiago was also jerking himself while working on the pole. That and his energetic moves made him the audience favorite. 

Again there were very few mingling with patrons and going for a LapDance. I don't understand that, when I remember all the reports here about 'stars' being snatched after dancing, or busy LD cubicles. Maybe patrons get hornier after midnight.....   ? 

I picked a guy who solicited me on Thursday. [BTW, I saw him in Taboo earlier, and he raced over to Stock a couple of minutes after I had left there.] 

I didnt understand why he led me to the farthest cubicle, and then he said something like: "No dances. With me, 2 options: wild - $100, and very wild - $200. I will make u cum." 

He was all over me, while I negotiated him down to "wild and cum" for $70, time of 3 songs. Wouldn't let me suck him.

He stripped asked permission to unzip me, and we played with each other per agreement. VERY nice surprise! 

After seeing the guys at the 2 other bars, I understood I had been mistaken in my first report. Undoubtedly the guys in Stock r not just "next door" types. 

Stock isn't open Sunday - Tuesday, so tonight I'll go to Campus.

These are in Canadian dollars I assume?