Billy Visiting DC

43 minutes ago, Hhuu said:

Tried him. He’s real. Originally from Russia. more like 5’6, wrestler build. However I would say he didn’t deliver the full amount of time I’ve booked, by a lot. Also pressure is very light. Typical Murray Hill gang that over promised but underdelivered. Would not recommend. 

This isn't very encouraging I must say. He lies by listing his height at 5'10" on his RM profile and that's a significant discrepancy. With this review I am going to hold off on hiring him. 

3 hours ago, Hhuu said:

Tried him. He’s real. Originally from Russia. more like 5’6, wrestler build. However I would say he didn’t deliver the full amount of time I’ve booked, by a lot. Also pressure is very light. Typical Murray Hill gang that over promised but underdelivered. Would not recommend. 

Same experience.  Handsome face, rockin body, beautiful smile.  I was out in 40 mins and that was including shower after. 

• 2 months later...

I had a session about 3 weeks ago.  He is very nice and his pics are accurate.  As far as height, I'd estimate 5'9".  I am 5'11" and he is a bit shorter than me.  He gives a pretty erotic massage and I had a good time.  But he is shy on the mutual touch part of things, so that can take away from the experience.  His rates are pretty reasonable, so there is a compromise I guess.  I prefer to put out a few more dollars for that extra part of the experience.

2 hours ago, Your Man in Arlington said:

And, now profile is disabled "Billy_mass is no longer available on RentMasseur."

He's got a new name on RMasseur & he freaked out and said by when I texted him about what erotic includes:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Swazca said:

He’s in Scottsdale today.  I was considering hiring until I read the responses.  Not worth any more waste of time.  Thanks guys! 

I am pretty sure this profile is not him.  It almost looks like someone hijacked the profile name with their own pictures. The other information in the profile was not changed.  Unless he had a major makeover, this is someone else.

I would definitely avoid.

Hired him today early in the morning.  Asked for a selfie before I visited him. It looks like his response was kinda rude, but he sent it. I can confirm he's a person from the ad. The service was great but, in my opinion, a bit pricey for a nude massage with mt and hj ($180 60 mins). Anyway, he has a massage table and was more friendly in person. BTW, he's from Dagestan.

I would say he's done a good service. He's a gay and his partner travels separately (Kirill). Don't know if they have real names, lol 

Hope I'll try his partner someday. 

P.S. attached his pic.

9f602a61cf44.jpg

2 hours ago, Bobby said:

Hired him today early in the morning.  Asked for a selfie before I visited him. It looks like his response was kinda rude, but he sent it. I can confirm he's a person from the ad. The service was great but, in my opinion, a bit pricey for a nude massage with mt and hj ($180 60 mins). Anyway, he has a massage table and was more friendly in person. BTW, he's from Dagestan.

I would say he's done a good service. He's a gay and his partner travels separately (Kirill). Don't know if they have real names, lol 

Hope I'll try his partner someday. 

P.S. attached his pic.

9f602a61cf44.jpg

Dude... this is *not* the photos from billy's ad - he is clearly using someone else's photos he found online. Thanks to you providing this photo, it further supports the decision that many of us in this thread made to not hire him. 

1 hour ago, dctraveler said:

Dude... this is *not* the photos from billy's ad - he is clearly using someone else's photos he found online. Thanks to you providing this photo, it further supports the decision that many of us in this thread made to not hire him. 

There's no Billy (Faruk) anymore.  He's back to Kazakhstan and probably won't return to United States. I know what I'm talking about coz visited Faruk while he was in Philadelphia. I checked new guy from pics today and wanted to share. New pics matched with those on ad that's what I meant.  Anyway massage on a table is more comfortable.  Just my thoughts.  Absolutely have no idea why he's uploaded pics to that ad instead of creating his own profile 🤔 

• 2 months later...