Billy Visiting DC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2023 at 9:31 PM, tassojunior said:

that 4th pic is not the same guy. 

When will these damn little straight boys ever learn? Do they not realize that those of us who are gay who were in the closet for so many years learned everything about accessorizing which means there is no detail that is absent from our discriminating eyes. I went to Texas last week and returned 2 days ago and I could immediately conclude someone attempted to visit me while I was gone because the 30% off clearance sale bed bath & beyond welcome mat was slightly off by about a quarter of an inch. 

Now in. Chicago and staying at a N Michigan Avenue hotel "for several days."  Same day appointments only.   60 - 170 and 90 - 230.  Hunk of a guy!  lol to earlier observation that fourth picture clearly is not the same person as the other three.  Think I will stick with the locals where there are surely enough to draw from.

Edited by claym
grammar

• 3 weeks later...

re the 4th picture, he's wearing the same hat and pants as in picture 2 and 3.  It also looks like he is standing behind the park bench in pic 4 that he is sitting on in pic 2.  Not sure why folks don't think it's him in pic 4...it's just bad lighting around his face in pic 4

OK OK OK HERE GOES

I simply cannot endorse this gentleman more with sufficient wording. Absolutely incredible and the most intense erotic experience I think I have ever had and I've had a lot. He is extraordinary. And the best host I have ever had from any of these sites. He offered a shower afterwards. He offered water when I walked in. His English struggles but he does his best and in the end of really was not an obstacle. Have you ever heard of an ass that might be too hard to touch? That may sound absurd but I swear it was like touching a brick. His body is phenomenal and he indicated he does not lift weights which led me to asking how that was possible to which him for me through years of judo. Suddenly I had an insight into some of the positions he put me in for this massage. I mean it was position as I have never ever been in. I think I had a little bit of a judo experience. 

I would also like to say a little something about my credibility which may be questionable at this point with this review when I would not blame you. I am humiliated and embarrassed but I will admit I feel like a damn fool. Do you know what I did? If you look up above you will see a previous response I made. Well here it is much later and I had a session with him and halfway through the session it dawned me this is that guy I thought was using a fake pic. I cannot believe that I did not realize I had already had no intention of reaching out to him. How the hell I did this is still be on me. LOL but I do feel obligated to go ahead and report my take on the experience. He was just incredible and the kindest sweetest man. There was MT and HE. Nothing else was the offer nor did I indicate I had any interest in other than what was provided. It was more than enough.

I hope if you are interested in seeing him that you can trust me with what I have said here in spite of my previous comment that still baffles me. LOL

11 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

OK OK OK HERE GOES

I simply cannot endorse this gentleman more with sufficient wording. Absolutely incredible and the most intense erotic experience I think I have ever had and I've had a lot. He is extraordinary. And the best host I have ever had from any of these sites. He offered a shower afterwards. He offered water when I walked in. His English struggles but he does his best and in the end of really was not an obstacle. Have you ever heard of an ass that might be too hard to touch? That may sound absurd but I swear it was like touching a brick. His body is phenomenal and he indicated he does not lift weights which led me to asking how that was possible to which him for me through years of judo. Suddenly I had an insight into some of the positions he put me in for this massage. I mean it was position as I have never ever been in. I think I had a little bit of a judo experience. 

I would also like to say a little something about my credibility which may be questionable at this point with this review when I would not blame you. I am humiliated and embarrassed but I will admit I feel like a damn fool. Do you know what I did? If you look up above you will see a previous response I made. Well here it is much later and I had a session with him and halfway through the session it dawned me this is that guy I thought was using a fake pic. I cannot believe that I did not realize I had already had no intention of reaching out to him. How the hell I did this is still be on me. LOL but I do feel obligated to go ahead and report my take on the experience. He was just incredible and the kindest sweetest man. There was MT and HE. Nothing else was the offer nor did I indicate I had any interest in other than what was provided. It was more than enough.

I hope if you are interested in seeing him that you can trust me with what I have said here in spite of my previous comment that still baffles me. LOL

Hmm. @papichampu is saying his photos are accurate. What about his appearance makes you think they are not? Just curious. 

15 hours ago, dctraveler said:

Hmm. @papichampu is saying his photos are accurate. What about his appearance makes you think they are not? Just curious. 

well I read that detectives notes but stand by mine. That fourth photo is not him. I refuse to believe so due to experience with him in the flesh. It didnt matter in the end. The others are him appropriately. One aspect that is not real clear is he has a ruddy complexion.....not acne but kinda rough and a few crows feet....but adorable..you'll see if you make an appointment and I cant encourage you enough to do so

If I see him, it might be an outcall. Sounds like he gives a good massage AND actually looks like the pics, BUT: the DC location he mentioned has reviews from this year on booking dot com that mention bedbugs (I searched "bug" or "bugs" because not everyone makes that one word). I searched that site and trip advisor because bedbug registry has apparently stopped updating. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...