Brian in New Jersey

LouieArthur

17 hours ago, Njguy2 said:

https://rentmasseur.com/NJHANDS

Brian has a rentmasseur ad as well.  Had a couple of sessions with him pre-Covid, at that time he didn’t advertise on rentmasseur.  The sessions were all therapeutic and draped.  Nice guy, skilled but pricey for the service provided.

His Ad states he does therapeutic and sensual. Did you request sensual by any chance? thanks. 

• 2 months later...

No experience from paid massage but he runs a massage group in NJ, sort of like a small version of MMX where people learn massage and stuff. Nudity and boners are definitely present though they aren't doing sexual things generally. I really think he'd be open to a more sensual massage as long as someone asked, but he might not offer that if it's not brought up.

7 minutes ago, Benshugo said:

No experience from paid massage but he runs a massage group in NJ, sort of like a small version of MMX where people learn massage and stuff. Nudity and boners are definitely present though they aren't doing sexual things generally. I really think he'd be open to a more sensual massage as long as someone asked, but he might not offer that if it's not brought up.

Yeah I saw the massages he gives on Onlyfans, was curious if that was something you can request.

• 9 months later...