Marklom redux....

jgkarma

Thanks for this post.  I was the original poster and backed out once I saw the shit show start.  I had originally asked about his ad and was told his pics are not of him.  (They are not) I decided to take the chance anyway since the hotel he is staying in is very close to my house.  I'm glad I did and ended up seeing him multiple times.   The pics are NOT actually of him.   Marklom admits that as well.  He is new to this and does not want his actual photos to be posted.  That being said, the real guy is gorgeous.  He is about 5'8", amazing body (but not as ripped as the guy in the pics), has a killer smile and is a really nice guy.  He speaks English quite well and there is no problem with communication.  I will definitely repeat next time he is in town.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spoke too soon.  I met Marklom in the past and he was great.  I noticed a few weeks ago he added some additional pictures but they were all fake as well.  Not really sure why he continues to post all the fake pics, but the actual guy is very good looking so didn't really care.  We made an appt for last night at 8:00.  We had several back/forth texts and messages over the past couple of weeks.  All very polite, small talk, etc.  Confirmed yesterday all was good and then he went AWOL.  He read my RM messages and texts but he never responded.   The time came and went and I was stood up.  Yet another game player.   Just wanted to share my (updated) experience in case anyone is thinking of hiring him.  Never again.