411 on AlexNeto Miami

NYSlim

8 hours ago, Harryinny said:

He was in New York, the photo of his table is of his former NY setup.  His photos are from different periods, when I saw him in Ny he was in a "growing" phase.

"Growing" as in learning to give a proper massage or "growing" as in bulking up?

• 3 weeks later...

I tried him my first night on my recent trip to Miami and had such a good experience I went back on my last night. This is what I posted on RentMasseur:

There are masseurs and massages you enjoy and then there are masseurs who go far beyond that. Alex is that masseur. He touched me so deeply I felt that not only will I remember his massage forever, but also somehow I have known him all my life, I have been waiting for his massage all my life. His therapeutic skills are world-class, but his intuitive orientation, his erotic touch, and his Tantric training combine to create a massage that is simultaneously powerful and intimate. His tall, strong physical beauty is matched by a sweet, sensitive comforting soul. Days later, I am still in awe at the connection I felt. I feel lucky to have had his massage.