Rio de Janeiro, April 2023

José Soplanucas

23 minutes ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

I wouldn’t try to stay close to 117 - no decent hotels there & it’s not a neighborhood geared towards tourists.  

Lots of better hotels very near Pointe in Copacabana. Travel time between the two saunas depends on traffic, which can be horrible. Within average traffic, maybe 10 minutes in Uber.  Or, the subway/metro is an option with stations very close to both saunas.  Uber is so inexpensive in Rio tho, that it’s not really a factor in decision making.

I prefer staying with easy access to Pointe & then going to 117 when a change of scenery is required.  Others may disagree, but I prefer hotels in Rio just due to extra security and not disturbing the locals in the place they call home.  Most better hotels will not allow guests in the rooms though.  

Thank you @SouthOfTheBorder I've been asking, but you're the only one who answered. I usually look for myself, but unlike other cities, it seems that the 117th place and the 202 place are quite far apart. Any good hints are appreciated.

Yes, Uber is the way to go. It's so cheap. Regarding hotels, thanks for the heads up. I noticed you didn't mention the 202. Any particular reason? I'm asking to plan my location.

I'm pretty sure I'll check both out, as I plan to explore some sex places but only  where a mature bottom would be appreciated—*side eyes BoyBerry in Barcelona.* My worst or only bad experience in all my three years of trips.

Since I always like to find the positive spin after traveling for a 9:30-hour trip, as long as the providers are to and show good stamina, I'm good.