View all responses on one page?

poolboy48220

Is there any way to add a "view all responses on a single page" feature?  I'm sometimes curious to see my old response on a topic that's many pages long; I know the star next to the topic name shows I've responded at some point, but don't have the energy to scroll through multiple pages searching for my forum name on each. 

one option I use when I want to see an old post I made in a thread is to go to "my activity" in my profile (the link at the right) and scroll down my single posts until I get to the thread title....I may have to go further if I made multiple posts in that thread......

not quite as easy as your idea, but........

On 3/30/2023 at 7:53 AM, poolboy48220 said:

Is there any way to add a "view all responses on a single page" feature?  I'm sometimes curious to see my old response on a topic that's many pages long; I know the star next to the topic name shows I've responded at some point, but don't have the energy to scroll through multiple pages searching for my forum name on each. 

In addition to finding content you've posted from your profile as @azdr0710 noted, you can also use the search system.

https://www.companyofmen.org/search

image.jpeg