Eddiemanhattan - NYC

jt30331

3 hours ago, jt30331 said:

Does anyone have any experience with eddiemanhattan?  If so, what's your feedback?  Also, his profile has been frozen for weeks now.  Any idea when/if he will be back?

48565_1676669666_rhhmxcg8xa.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

The search box at the top of the page is your friend. He’s been discussed quite a bit. Here is an example:

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/130774-eddiemanhattan/

Frank, I know how to use a search bar.🙄 I’d just ask you to read clearly and use your context clues. The posts you’re referencing, I saw long before I posted my query. They are old. I wanted to hear feedback from recent experiences. They also in no way addressed whether anyone had any info as to when/if he’d return to the masseur scene as his account is currently frozen. 

So, to any and every one else out there, any feedback or info you have would be greatly appreciated. 

17 hours ago, jt30331 said:

The posts you’re referencing, I saw long before I posted my query. They are old. I wanted to hear feedback from recent experiences.

In that case, it would have been best to say something like this:

"I've read a previous thread about Eddiemanhattan from early 2022. Does anyone have any experience with him from 2022 until now?"

Edited by Marc in Calif

5 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

In that case, it would have been best to say something like this:

"I've read a previous thread about Eddiemanhattan from early 2022. Does anyone have any experience with him from 2022 until now?"

LMAO @ "it would have been best to say something like this"🤣 In your opinion, I guess.  I said what I said.  

5 minutes ago, Mrprofessional said:

He claims that he’s “retired” from “massages” and he’s currently living outside the US.

historically speaking: Yes he could be unreliable but when he was on and available….it was super hot. 😀

Thanks a lot for this update Mrprofessional.  Damn, that's such a bummer to hear.  Has anyone heard anything different?  I hope that he's happy and enjoying life wherever he is.  Equally, I hope he returns at some point.  

48 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

Not everyone is a mind reader, bub! Why do you think FrankR wrote what he wrote? 😍

I'm not a mind reader either, and I'm not sure why he wrote what he wrote.  However, one can guess that he assumed that I didn't know how to use a search bar since he suggested that.  Either way, if it isn't obvious, I'm trying to move on by sticking to the topic at hand, Eddie.  

He may return, but I won't. To him, 1 hour equals 40 minutes. To him, massage means a pseudo version of a rub, not a massage. And he doesn't follow through on the sensual/erotic features that he said he includes, mind you not what I asked for but what he stated were automatic in the way he worked. When I told him he said it, he tried to upsell me for a future visit, not with a discount, just a higher price than he advertised. This wasn't even a case of YMMV but 3 counts of fraud.

15 hours ago, JayinHKNYC said:

He may return, but I won't. To him, 1 hour equals 40 minutes. To him, massage means a pseudo version of a rub, not a massage. And he doesn't follow through on the sensual/erotic features that he said he includes, mind you not what I asked for but what he stated were automatic in the way he worked. When I told him he said it, he tried to upsell me for a future visit, not with a discount, just a higher price than he advertised. This wasn't even a case of YMMV but 3 counts of fraud.

Wow, I’m sorry to hear about your experience! Thank you for sharing it. It seems that clients either have an extremely good or extremely bad session with him. 

On 3/31/2023 at 8:50 AM, Mrprofessional said:

He claims that he’s “retired” from “massages” and he’s currently living outside the US.

historically speaking: Yes he could be unreliable but when he was on and available….it was super hot. 😀

Why do you say he “claims?” You don’t believe him?

10 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

If your standards are extremely low, you may have an extremely good memory of the experience. 

That’s not entirely accurate (I don’t have extremely low standards) and your comment could reasonably be understood to carry an unnecessary pejorative tone… we’re all trying to offer our varied experiences and opinions right?  Why throw shade on someone who’s trying to be helpful?  I concede that E could be a major flake…that doesn’t mean that my opinion of my experience  was due to my low standards. 

Yes agreed with @Mrprofessional

eddie is doing some other work and isn’t focused on “massage”. His massage was what it was. He’s a very nice guy. And it looks like for some or maybe more than some he provided more than massage. I’ve always thought he was a good person and fun to be with. The low standards comment is unnecessary—but that’s not to be unexpected from that poster.

Edited by ontheroad

6 minutes ago, ontheroad said:

You’re just very judgmental all around because of your own self-loathing.

I am judgemental of "masseurs" who don't know how to massage. 

Your self-loathing comment is completely out of context here.

I run a successful business...so I tend to expect a high standard for other business providers. 

Eddie is a rub n tug. (And I've heard he occasionally rides the pony for some customers) but a masseur he ain't. 

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

My perjorative [sic] was more directed at Eddie.

So at least some of it WAS directed at Mrprofessional. 

You might want to use the words "person" or "one" (instead of "you") when speaking about other people in general:

If a person's standards are extremely low, he may have an extremely good memory of the experience. 

Edited by Marc in Calif

7 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

I forget sometimes that Americans often take things very literal with the word "you".

In the English language  EVERYWHERE it is spoken  the first and primary meaning of "you" is the person being answered, responded to, or addressed. That's because context is everything when communicating.