Newbie in NYC: AdonisX

dutchal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, starman05 said:

my only suggestion to anyone trying Jason O is to ask him not to go TOO deep. I was way too sore after our massage. He definitely knows what he's doing but it was just too deep. 

the other guy in this thread makes me never want to eat a carb again

Idk. I prefer it always hard and deep. 😉

• 4 months later...

I can understand a little copy and paste here and there if you're not a writer. But lifting full sentences, especially these days, seems insane. AdonisX does look familiar. I think he's hot as hell. Incredibly sexy, with an amazing smile. I hate when these hot guys wear black underwear. White should be mandatory. I hope someone reports back on his massage talent.

I also hate when they don't offer email. There is absolutely no way for me to contact him. How dumb is that? Good looks and no brain. Not like we haven't seen that before.

Edited by d.anders

1 hour ago, d.anders said:

I can understand a little copy and paste here and there if you're not a writer. But lifting full sentences, especially these days, seems insane. AdonisX does look familiar. I think he's hot as hell. Incredibly sexy, with an amazing smile. I hate when these hot guys wear black underwear. White should be mandatory. I hope someone reports back on his massage talent.

I also hate when they don't offer email. There is absolutely no way for me to contact him. How dumb is that? Good looks and no brain. Not like we haven't seen that before.

AdonisX offers a phone number.

19 minutes ago, dutchal said:

AdonisX offers a phone number.

What are my chances that he'll take my call on first try? What are my chances that he'll call back? Or, call back at a convenient private time for me? Since I don't know his name, with whom do I address a message? I can only imagine what happens when I dial a wrong number, and leave a HE question on someone else's machine. LOL. Email is the only sane, friendly option, if you ask me, yet more and more guys insist on using text only. Whatever. Another guy knocked off my list. I doubt he's licensed anyway.

On 1/18/2024 at 6:54 AM, d.anders said:

What are my chances that he'll take my call on first try? What are my chances that he'll call back? Or, call back at a convenient private time for me? Since I don't know his name, with whom do I address a message? I can only imagine what happens when I dial a wrong number, and leave a HE question on someone else's machine. LOL. Email is the only sane, friendly option, if you ask me, yet more and more guys insist on using text only. Whatever. Another guy knocked off my list. I doubt he's licensed anyway.

You’re certainly opinionated with…err…rigid requirements. Text him for gods sake. 

52 minutes ago, LookingAround said:

rigid requirements. Text him for gods sake. 

Yes, having a license, a table with an adjustable headrest, and an email address are now considered "rigid requirements." It's all a friggin joke. Didn't even mention the $1000 smartphone, which I refuse to purchase. I hate all cell phones. No texting from me. Ever.