A New Masseur in NYC

Redwine56

I've recently noticed this ad on rentmasseur.  I gave him a call.  We had a nice conversation.  He recently moved from CA where he performed massages.  He says that he has a full time job as the reason for no face pics.  I cannot see the locked pics but the crotch shots are impressive.  I raised the usual questions.  His response was that the focus of the massage is on you and not me.  Not exactly sure how to take that.  The pleasure is all yours?  The one big turnoff for me is that he massages on a bed which he clearly says in the ad.  I expressed that I am not a fan and asked about a head cradle for the bed.  He doesn't even use that.  He's certainly priced right and located in the east village.  I'd like to know what you guys think.  Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

I've recently noticed this ad on rentmasseur.  I gave him a call.  We had a nice conversation.  He recently moved from CA where he performed massages.  He says that he has a full time job as the reason for no face pics.  I cannot see the locked pics but the crotch shots are impressive.  I raised the usual questions.  His response was that the focus of the massage is on you and not me.  Not exactly sure how to take that.  The pleasure is all yours?  The one big turnoff for me is that he massages on a bed which he clearly says in the ad.  I expressed that I am not a fan and asked about a head cradle for the bed.  He doesn't even use that.  He's certainly priced right and located in the east village.  I'd like to know what you guys think.  Thanks!

Could you add a link to help us keep up?

40 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

If you're hiring someone based on the size of his penis it doesn't sound like you need a massage table to conduct your session. 🤔

Not the case but if there's nothing else to look at, what can I say? 🤔