Meeting Cam Boys?

glycine

My new thing recently has been flirt4free and chaturbate and I've found some really great guys I like. Apparently they aren't allowed to give out cashapp or talk about meets etc but I've gotten a few to talk to me via twitter or onlyfans. Has anyone here ever hired a cam boy for an in-person meet? 

Also, any cam boy recs are welcomed 😜 

Do you mean specifically the flirt4free and chaturbate or are you also referring to potentially meeting up with onlyfans/twitter gents as well? If so I like you am experimenting and potentially meeting up with an OnlyFans/Twitter gent. (Not to film or anything like that)

Tentatively scheduled and hasn't happened yet (so who knows) but seems promising thus far and hopefully works out.

5 hours ago, glycine said:

My new thing recently has been flirt4free and chaturbate and I've found some really great guys I like. Apparently they aren't allowed to give out cashapp or talk about meets etc but I've gotten a few to talk to me via twitter or onlyfans. Has anyone here ever hired a cam boy for an in-person meet? 

RentMen is so last decade. And many are scams. 

Why I wish it were easier to not pigeonhole everyone as RentMen or nothing. The young guys are all over the place on social media selling sex of whatever kind. their main goal is to be a big influencer or an OF whale, but they're not used to saying "no" to money. There are plenty who work every angle possible and stay "busy" as possible. Grindr also has a lot of looking for cash guys. online guys do have to keep a distance and secrecy because of stalkers (big problem), but past that they're little entrepreneurs. 

I've met several in person from online, but TBH, they often disappoint in person.

Edited by tassojunior

8 hours ago, glycine said:

if you're looking for recs, right now it would be https://onlyfans.com/callsignbootshine , A 19 yr old broastcasting from his Navy barracks. His monthly is $4.99 with PPV's  $5-20. Boners free, cum $5 up. Well worth it. His IG is also extremely entertaining and he has "stories" every day of many segments that are funny and entertaining. 

Also.....https://onlyfans.com/swolemattyy  the pec bouncer king is free and also worth checking out (tho his ppv's may not be worth it). I did a thread on all the new "maybe" guys online.

Edited by tassojunior

and speaking of available online guys, APB for a favorite one, Sigmat on CB, SomeGymBro on OF. Very popular straight but friendly guy with a normal job. On cam he talked about how he enjoyed entertaining men and how tight his hole was and guys have only been able to get a finger up. Then a few weeks ago he disappeared. Maybe somebody bought instead of renting?

Screenshot (383).png

17 hours ago, tassojunior said:

and speaking of available online guys, APB for a favorite one, Sigmat on CB, SomeGymBro on OF. Very popular straight but friendly guy with a normal job. On cam he talked about how he enjoyed entertaining men and how tight his hole was and guys have only been able to get a finger up. Then a few weeks ago he disappeared. Maybe somebody bought instead of renting?

Screenshot (383).png

that is a Grade A ass