JJock in Weho/Los Angeles

Update: I met with him tonight.

OMFG! It was transcendent. Most pretty boys have no idea how to do a decent massage but he knows the human body very well. 

I sprung for a few extras which he is open too. The prudish nature I experienced at Adonis was not present during our session. One of the best experiences I have had with a masseur. FYI his nether region is completely hairless. 😘

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/18/2023 at 5:56 PM, relaxdudeitsjustsex said:

austin wolfe' loaded him up in a porta potty in p-town  - I cant find the link anymore.  I wouldn't let austin w water my plants much less cum in my ass but thats just me

I was curious so I went hunting and found the video on LPSG but it has JJock's face blurred out. 

I also found a LOT of videos of Austin Wolf fucking guys in porta potties and public restrooms.  Seems to be a kink of his.

https://cdn-videos.lpsg.com/data/video/90631/90631041-cf70ef70fbadeb7adf0b5549fd7198b5.mov

images-2.jpg

• 4 months later...

There is a bit of photoshop going on in these pics. and in all honesty,. he probably doesn't need it... if you're into those young jock types.. this guy fits the bill,  You can see in this pic below how the mirrors on both sides of him curve away from him a bit.. a result of him making his arm bigger,  The edges of both mirrors should just be straight and the are not.

118711_1684463185_ypnzquaj6y.jpg