Eduardo Leite

Stormy

Very sexy for sure. Like most gay politicians, however, he has a complicated history and had adopted conservative positions in the past. He was first elected governor fully supporting Bolsonaro, one of the most anti-LGBTQ politicians ever. He came out later, after first being elected and under pressure by the media. He then turned around in 2022 and was critical of Bolsonaro’s handling of the COVID pandemic, still saying little about the anti-gay rhetoric and the marked rise of hate crimes against LGBTQ people under Bolsonaro. So, like everything else, the fact he’s gay doesn’t mean he’s really done much for gay rights. 

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2022/10/31/brazils-first-openly-gay-governor-wins-re-election/

5 minutes ago, BtmBearDad said:

He’s definitely a looker, but as noted above, like many out gay politicians on both sides and all over the world, who they sleep with isn’t always reflected in their positions. Having said that, I don’t think I’d be looking to discuss policy positions with Eduardo 😜

I wish I was that way too. For me, knowing that someone who is gay is politically conservative and goes against his own collective is a huge turn off, no matter how hot they might be. I have had a couple of experiences in the past and just can’t manage to find sexy/attractive anyone who is into unacknowledged self loathing. My brain is as much of a sexual organ as my dick, they’re deeply intertwined for me. 

10 minutes ago, musclestuduws said:

I wish I was that way too. For me, knowing that someone who is gay is politically conservative and goes against his own collective is a huge turn off, no matter how hot they might be. I have had a couple of experiences in the past and just can’t manage to find sexy/attractive anyone who is into unacknowledged self loathing. My brain is as much of a sexual organ as my dick, they’re deeply intertwined for me. 

I understand what you mean 100%! It’s a totally different matter when one knows the politicians positions. There are some objectively handsome conservative politicians on one side, and some objectively handsome closeted politicians on the other side, but I wouldn’t be interested in any for the same reasons you state. 

But, if I had been introduced to Eduardo socially as a politician, and knowing nothing about him (which is the case save for this thread), as it’s a social setting, I tend to follow the “no politics, no religion, no money” when it comes to chitchat. So unless he brought up something, I’d be without a clue, and that’s ok - I mean, I wouldn’t be looking to marry him - just looking for a rub of the relic 😝

I had an experience years ago, visiting a friend in DC, he was having a party, and as it’s DC, everyone is in someway working in politics - staffers, lobbyists, media, appointees, even a few elected. I always thought DC guys were handsome, and this party was no exception to that observation. Anyway, wound up clicking with one fellow so when the party headed to the bar, we made an exit to his. Next day my mate was all “I can’t believe you slept with him!” This was back in the GWBush admin, and this guy was an appointee in his administration. None of which came up when we were chatting. Given the situation, if anything was going to happen, it was only ever going to be a one-and-done, and I got that vibe from him too - our chat was just funny, light, and not deep. Neither of us was looking to pick out china patterns. 

For a one-night stand or brief (but torrid) fling, I have a very strict rule:  no serial killers, no exceptions.  Politics?  Pffft, I couldn't care less,  especially if he looks like Leite 😍

For a long-term relationship, it might be a problem, but probably not.  Most of my friends back in Boston, including my best friend, were on the opposite end of political spectrum.

Guest PETEPETE
On 2/26/2023 at 11:35 AM, Stormy said:

image.jpeg.7df14b0fe3dd793eb18459a49cd78c3d.jpegEduardo Leite, gay Governor in Brazil May just be the sexiest politician alive. (My opinion) 

This is not Eduardo Leite, this is his boyfriend, Thalis Bolzan, this is Eduardo Leite, quite handsome too. 

image.thumb.png.0d098d768174696d1b9f8b2212959b95.png