Rochester / Buffalo NY Area ?

Delvalboy

15 hours ago, Delvalboy said:

hey -  I'm hoping to get up to Buffalo NY in March. I tried searching for any stripclubs in either Buffalo or Rochester NY. Couldn't find any.  Any tips?

I may just end up going to Club Rochester for an evening of "fun" if not. 

Sorry no male strip clubs here. Toronto is the closest. Club Marcella was the gay club to go to but they recently moved to a new location and looking at their website now I don't think they are marketing themselves as a gay club anymore:

https://www.clubmarcella.com/

I can't even recommend any local providers or masseurs. I pretty much hire visitors.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/21/2023 at 1:21 PM, BuffaloKyle said:

I can't even recommend any local providers or masseurs. I pretty much hire visitors.

Any sense of a demand for providers in your area @BuffaloKyle? I’m surprised at how quickly I book up when I travel to “smaller” cities, like Oklahoma City. Wondering if it may be the case there and if I can make economic sense of planning a trip near you.

I think the Buffalo market could certainly support more talent both providers and masseurs. IMO the best provider in town moved out of Buffalo to Atlanta last year, what's left is mediocre at best. And very few masseurs in Buffalo, and even less in Rochester.

I think there is a demand but little supply.

As an aside, the best way I could describe Buffalo is it is a very tired city. It's best days or at the turn of the 20th century, now it's just a shell of what it used to be. But the people are all things considered nice.

As a client, it's so much easier to drive 2 hours to Toronto to have fun.

3 hours ago, 56harrisond said:

As a client, it's so much easier to drive 2 hours to Toronto to have fun.

Gotcha, thanks @56harrisond for the insight. I figured most of what the market wants can be found in Toronto because it’s the nearest big city, and if I’m not mistaken also the largest metro area in Canada. 

No promises but I’m considering travel to the northeast. I may have to add Toronto to a forthcoming tour including Rochester/Buffalo and other cities in the northeast. 

19 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

Any sense of a demand for providers in your area @BuffaloKyle? I’m surprised at how quickly I book up when I travel to “smaller” cities, like Oklahoma City. Wondering if it may be the case there and if I can make economic sense of planning a trip near you.

I can't speak for all visiting providers but more often that not when a decent one plans a visit and I hit them up to inquire about a booking they inform me that their schedule is filling up fast so to book while I can.

3 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

they inform me that their schedule is filling up fast so to book while I can.

Thanks for the input Kyle. This has been consistent with my experience so far. I get a lot more advance bookings this way, plus others filling in the remaining time once I’m there.

I’d like to give the northeast a shot. Medium to smaller metros are on my radar.