14th Street -NYC

Client1985

Just now, Jim_n_NYC said:

I've never been to this location, but don't several masseurs discussed around here use this space?  So, far, a couple of the providers that I believe use it don't have anything in their ads.  It would be nice to have a list.

I've been to 3F studios many time and MMX studios above. Both businesses do a lot to support young men in the industry with a safe / clean space to practice at a reasonable cost.

3F studio is destroyed

MMX is seriously damaged.

I have donated to both in their recovery efforts.

There are many providers who use the space.

10 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

MMX sent me an email claiming the fire was caused by the dryer down at 3F studios. Not an electrical fire as previously assumed.

I've seen this before. One of my client's entire house burnt down because they didn't clean their lint trap. A maintenance issue that no one ever takes seriously.

I hope Aaron is able to rebuild. 

Bumping up his gofundme page for anyone feeling like supporting Aaron's role in helping the young men in the massage community.

You know the thought crossed my mind because there was a washer & dryer in the lounge area which was used to launder towels related to the various activities which took place there.  They would often be running seemingly unattended while waiting for the room to become available.  When you don't have the same person(s) responsible for doing laundry, this can easily happen.  Let the next person clean out the lint filter.  Clothes will take longer to dry as well.  Terrible shame whatever the reason to have destroyed such a nice venue.

17 hours ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

I've never been to this location, but don't several masseurs discussed around here use this space?  So, far, a couple of the providers that I believe use it don't have anything in their ads.  It would be nice to have a list.

Their ads may soon be saying "outcalls only" until they can secure another space.  There is a nice rentable massage studio right across the street from 27 Men's Spa that I've been to for massage events.  I'd bet their phone will be ringing off the hook now.

3 hours ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

Both Alex_NYC https://rentmasseur.com/Alex_NYC and Michael_fit https://rentmasseur.com/Michael_fit say they use a facility near where this was...do they both use this one?  I don't see anything in their ads if that is the case.

Perhaps just shoot them each a message on RM and ask—no one here will be able to give you a more certain answer.

3 hours ago, potato said:

Hello! Michael_fit is here!

https://rentmasseur.com/Michael_fit/

Usually i worked in the studio in 14th street. Because of the damage have to do only outcalls now. If you know some studio for rent, please let me know. Will be very grateful. Thanks!

I’ve seen a few masseurs at this space on the east side of Union Sq.

https://www.wellspacerooms.com/

53 minutes ago, EVdude said:

I’ve seen a few masseurs at this space on the east side of Union Sq.

https://www.wellspacerooms.com/

Well Space is a good space for Therapeutic practitioners.

14th Street was better about having a non-judgemental hands-off approach to any practitioner who blended more erotic techniques into their session.

15 hours ago, Lewis H said:

Perhaps just shoot them each a message on RM and ask—no one here will be able to give you a more certain answer.

If people have had incalls with them and it was at this location, you don't think they would know?  That's all I'm asking, and Michel_fit has already responded.

30 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

This space is for therapeutic sessions.

Anything more is frowned upon.

Not that it is impossible. But I've only been invited there by strict pros and 3F Studios for mixed erotic sessions.

Yes, definitely therapeutic oriented, you’re not going to get an interactive erotic session, but both of the masseurs I saw had no problem including nicely sensual components, one with HE.

35 minutes ago, EVdude said:

Yes, definitely therapeutic oriented, you’re not going to get an interactive erotic session, but both of the masseurs I saw had no problem including nicely sensual components, one with HE.

Mind if I ask you which providers you used at that space who gave more sensual massages? Feel free to DM if you prefer.

3 hours ago, EVdude said:

Did you have to pay for the room/space? Or did the providers cover them for you?

3 hours ago, Lewis H said:

Mind if I ask you which providers you used at that space who gave more sensual massages? 

6 minutes ago, newdad said:

Did you have to pay for the room/space? Or did the providers cover them for you?

The providers had rented and paid for the space. One of the guys used to advertise on MF. I thought I had posted on him but having a hard time viewing and searching my content for his name.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2023 at 2:15 PM, Redwine56 said:

Yes, I have met Alex at the 14th Street location.  

I saw Alex at this place this week.  You can definitely tell there was damage in the building since most of it is boarded up.  The massage studio on the 3rd floor was fine, though...couldn't tell in the studio that there was any issues.

21 hours ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

I saw Alex at this place this week.  You can definitely tell there was damage in the building since most of it is boarded up.  The massage studio on the 3rd floor was fine, though...couldn't tell in the studio that there was any issues.

It sounds like the MMX studios on the 3rd floor about Aaron's is functional.  Glad to hear that.  From what I'm seeing, most of the yoga classes and others are being scheduled at Aaron's other studio on 32nd Street.  

1 hour ago, Redwine56 said:

It sounds like the MMX studios on the 3rd floor about Aaron's is functional.  Glad to hear that.  From what I'm seeing, most of the yoga classes and others are being scheduled at Aaron's other studio on 32nd Street.  

Don't take my post as knowing anything about these studios.  I have no idea if this is where MMX is or not (you might, tho).  Just wanted to pass along that Alex is hosting there now, I'll be curious to see about Michael_fit...if this is his studio, too.

9 hours ago, Jim_n_NYC said:

Don't take my post as knowing anything about these studios.  I have no idea if this is where MMX is or not (you might, tho).  Just wanted to pass along that Alex is hosting there now, I'll be curious to see about Michael_fit...if this is his studio, too.

Hello! Michael_fit also works in MMX now

Edited by potato