Selfie cock pics

glennnnn

Plenty of things about the sex industry need work such as some cock pics are not very well done because they are selfies being done by the owners of the cock being photographed. It isn't easy to take clear close ups of your own cock. Not enough hands. I'm thinking of a cottage industry that entails traveling around taking free high quality pictures of professional cocks. I would do it as a public service. ...In order to make the world a better place. .....Really..... ...It's not just because I'm such a cock Hound. .....Really

woof😋😇

Edited by glennnnn
New thoughts

10 minutes ago, glennnnn said:

Plenty of things about the sex industry need work such as some cock pics are not very well done because they are selfies being done by the owners of the cock being photographed. It isn't easy to take clear close ups of your own cock. Not enough hands. I'm thinking of a cottage industry that entails traveling around taking free high quality pictures of professional cocks. I would do it as a public service. ...In order to make the world a better place. .....Really..... ...It's not just because I'm such a cock Hound. .....Really

If only everyone was as magnanimous as you, and had the same desire to sacrifice themselves for the betterment of humanity. 😉

I'm also looking for a hands on technician to travel with me to do the fluffing of the models. Perhaps you'd like to apply for the position. PM me with a picture of your cock and I will send you the application. No salary but the fringe benefits could be enormous.

Edited by glennnnn

Yes, for sure. I'm also thinking of making a rule that every third picture has to have a smiling faces. I want to tell all the models that if you're really that unhappy with what you're doing get a new job and don't burden the rest of us with your bad attitude. If you're young handsome and hung like a horse, what's not to like? Show a little happiness and appreciation for the good things in life.