Daddy Big Hands Los Angeles

RubMyThighs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Harryinny said:

They prefer younger guys?

No, it's all about attitude.  It used to be for hot guys, who were a bit older, and/or had a bigger, more commanding build.  Today, on most online forums or apps, you can find 19yo's who believe they'll give you the experience of a lifetime, or if they just expect you to totally focus on them, who will call themselves "daddy".  "I'm 19 and hung.  To you, my pronouns are 'daddy'."  (Literal quote from Reddit)

18 hours ago, Harryinny said:

They prefer younger guys?

One can have "daddy" attitude/vibes regardless of their age. It's mostly a fetish or a lifestyle and plenty of people are into that scene. The question is whether that's a genuine confidence (which is sexy), an arrogant/selfish behavior (quite often) or a sexual fetish (also can be hot). Pick your poison.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I mean 39 is middle-aged. "Daddy" was never reserved for senior citizens. Some people marry right out of high school and have grandkids by 40. 

Plus someone saying they are 39 on the internet is generally assumed to be shaving anywhere from 5 to 35 years...

Edited by sniper

I actually found him on gay wellness not rent masseur. 

I got a massage from him like 2 months ago and had a great time with him. His screename is true lol a daddy with big hands and sexy dad bod belly that he let me rub up on. He has a great space and worked on my neck and shoulders really good