411 on GaboStar in Dallas

AaronInDallas

I have talked with him but couldn't nail down a time. He seems friendly but his English is broken. He speaks better Spanish so contact can take a bit. 

Oerall he seemed really friendly I just couldn't make the schedule work and there is always a delay in his response due to the language barrier. 

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, lukin4me78 said:

Hard to communicate - sometimes hosts and sometimes cannot. 

$250/1hr $500/2hrs

$725/3hrs $950/4hrs

$1175/5hrs $1400/6hrs

$1600/8hrs(Overnight)

I requested a 2 hour session and he went silent. 

With those prices I think it’s safe to say this thread should be in the deli

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I was interested in trying out his massage skills while visiting OKC in mid August. He was sparing no expense and staying at Motel 6!
We had confirmed a 9pm session, I asked him what room number he was in he replied “ When I confirm that you come I will give you the room number”. I said “do what??”…..his reply again was “When he comes to the hotel on the way at 9 I tell him which room is there a problem with that?” I told him to forget it, that this was too shady for my taste. I think he’s afraid of being busted by the police!! 
And he is a smoker, hard pass!!

IMG_7901.jpeg

IMG_7902.jpeg

IMG_7903.jpeg

14 hours ago, BriansBodywork said:

I was interested in trying out his massage skills while visiting OKC in mid August. He was sparing no expense and staying at Motel 6!
We had confirmed a 9pm session, I asked him what room number he was in he replied “ When I confirm that you come I will give you the room number”. I said “do what??”…..his reply again was “When he comes to the hotel on the way at 9 I tell him which room is there a problem with that?” I told him to forget it, that this was too shady for my taste. I think he’s afraid of being busted by the police!! 
And he is a smoker, hard pass!!

IMG_7901.jpeg

IMG_7902.jpeg

IMG_7903.jpeg

Honestly, I think that chat log makes you look worse than it does him. 

He was polite and I understood what he was trying to say.

You would have been better off just ceasing conversation when it became obvious that it wasn’t going to work out between the two of you. 

You may not agree with his policy or the way he does business. In that case, just take your business elsewhere. 

10 minutes ago, nycman said:

You would have been better off just ceasing conversation when it became obvious that it wasn’t going to work out between the two of you. 

You may not agree with his policy or the way he does business. In that case, just take your business elsewhere. 

I indeed took my business elsewhere🙌🏽

I’ve been in this business for 17 years and I’ve never once told a client I would give them my house or apartment number as they are on their way. Sketchy!!!! If he’s so concerned about being busted by the police, he might try different profession, just sayin!! ✌🏽

6 hours ago, nycman said:

I disagree. That’s a ridiculous policy. I guarantee if we, as clients, tried to do the same thing it would not be well received. If he’s that paranoid, it’s time for him to change his vetting process or move on. 

I’ve worked in hotels before I have always provided my room number, but pure professionalism is just the way I roll. I don’t trust masseurs who won’t give out their hotel room number along with hotel info, address, etc,,,,,I think it’s shady. Its just more work for all involved to drive to the hotel (and possibly be ghosted) then text the masseur once you arrive and be like “hey I’m here now, what room number are you in?” Providers who are secure in their craft or who are licensed and certified shouldn’t have to worry about those issues. 

• 4 months later...