411 Muscle Sub in NYC (Brent)

Andy2

20 minutes ago, Andy2 said:

https://rent.men/bbrentxxx

Too Good to Be True?  

This depends on how carefully you've read this advertisement.

This is a dominant daddy whoring out his boy.

So, the likely scenario is that some old daddy is going to be sharing the room with you while you use his boy.

If that's what you are looking for, then I don't think it's completely impossible that this will be true.

If you think the daddy is just going to let you have your way with his boy in private, then yeah. TGTBT

Since I’m into subs, I’ve certainly been a part of the scene 
where the boi is rented out. I’ve never had the dominant 
partner physically present. That’s not a scene I’m willing 
to pay for. But I have had the dominant one in the other 
bedroom while I fucked his bio. That scene was particularly 
hot because the dominant one was also hot. 

taking this off-topic, there is a 1970s-era (?) adult movie in which a "Dad" runs into financial trouble and trains his very reluctant teen son to be a bottom for Dad's friends to help bring in money......the usual really bad acting and script stuff.....anybody remember the movie and its name?......thanks

18 hours ago, nycman said:

Since I’m into subs, I’ve certainly been a part of the scene 
where the boi is rented out. I’ve never had the dominant 
partner physically present

You may have never participated in this scenario, but if you're "part of the scene" you must have come across this offer before. It's extremely common for a DOMINANT to watch over his sub while someone uses him. Pretty much the whole point of a loan out, is to enjoy the visuals of someone using your toy in front of you.

Edited by pubic_assistance
spelling

2 hours ago, Andy2 said:

It does still strike me as an odd scene.  The daddy also says the young man is for sale as property, which is a red flag.  If I proceed, I'd need to speak with the young man and not just his handler. 

Well, this also could be the provider playing out a roleplay. I used to play with a guy I found on Craigslist – he used to act like he was the DOM DADDY setting up his married boy to play with guys and in all reality, it was the guy himself setting it up. 

On 2/5/2023 at 5:44 PM, azdr0710 said:

taking this off-topic, there is a 1970s-era (?) adult movie in which a "Dad" runs into financial trouble and trains his very reluctant teen son to be a bottom for Dad's friends to help bring in money......the usual really bad acting and script stuff.....anybody remember the movie and its name?......thanks

well this is a segway (edit: segue) if Ive ever seen one.

Edited by BodeBrentwood