Any updates on strip clubs in NOLA?

hwic04

I don’t see a lot of current (post Covid) 411 on strip clubs in NOLA.
I’ve been to Corner Pocket, and it seems like it hasn’t changed at all over time

Has anyone been to Oz on Bourbon Street? I get the impression that it’s more of a bar that at times has go-go boys rather than a strip club like Johnson’s, for example. Is that an accurate description? Is there a stage, private dance area at Oz?

Any other clubs in NOLA to recommend?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was there for Mardi Gras week and went to the corner pocket. I usually find some diamonds in the rough there, and enjoy myself immensely. There was absolutely nothing! I was sad because I brought some friends with me in hopes that they might enjoy seeing some strippers but that didn’t happen.

However, we had a fantastic time at Oz mainly because they brought in West Coast talent! Had a great time there two nights in a row!

E418887F-E068-40FF-B489-E53E2D01CE09.jpeg

2E13CEA2-0564-4F86-9772-8E723C7C7155.jpeg

On 3/5/2023 at 5:10 PM, msclwrsper said:

I was there for Mardi Gras week and went to the corner pocket. I usually find some diamonds in the rough there, and enjoy myself immensely. There was absolutely nothing! I was sad because I brought some friends with me in hopes that they might enjoy seeing some strippers but that didn’t happen.

However, we had a fantastic time at Oz mainly because they brought in West Coast talent! Had a great time there two nights in a row!

E418887F-E068-40FF-B489-E53E2D01CE09.jpeg

2E13CEA2-0564-4F86-9772-8E723C7C7155.jpeg

Met him before a couple of years ago outside Oz during Decadence. I was actually a really nice person.