411 on TommMass in San Diego

7829V

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Trick said:

I asked him via text how he would describe the erotic option.  He replied, “nvm, just a waste of time, bye”

I’ve been trying to make sense of this.  Was he trying to tell me to nvm his erotic option because it was just a waste of time?

As opposed to 6'1" and smooth in San Diego, on the East Coast he's now 5'9" and hairy (which tracks more with his pictures). Between this, that response, the fact he doesn't have a travel plan listed but just pops up randomly across the country, and those negative reviews, he just seems a bit messy to deal with. A shame, really. 

image.png.c7e789cdc634a17e433d53849d612aed.png

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, muscleboyinsd said:

I think he didn't like being asked for a description of his erotic option.  So he got a little snarky and said never mind you're wasting my time.

It's unfortunate if that was the reason he reacted that way, since the term 'erotic' means so many different things to different people. It seems only natural (and reasonable) that some new potential clients may wish to ask for greater clarity about what 'erotic' means to him.  Better to know beforehand I would think.

Though he has other red flag concerns listed above, I'll go on his side in his response to the "erotic" question. He may've sensed a law-enforcement sting or a client looking to just get off with the response. With masseurs, I never ask for a description of "erotic". It's just too creepy and the whole thing is still supposed to be a "massage". Respect and discretion!

He's currently in DC and I found his number is my old call log under the name of George, so I am now even more confused.  Anyone seen him?

It's odd you can only call him, not text him, or RMass email him.

Makes me smell a handler.

Edited by Wanderoz

• 2 weeks later...