411 on DamienWolfe

bobsboy51

Had I the opportunity, I'd certainly jump on and all over that. But I have to comment on one special aspect of this man's physique. Although I'd like to give all his pieces and parts the attention they no doubt deserve, I have never been so impressed by a man's legs and thighs. They're like tree trunks, and absolutely beautiful! I actually started to salivate a little looking at the pics. [I blush.]

I wish this young man all the best.

8 hours ago, wsc said:

Had I the opportunity, I'd certainly jump on and all over that. But I have to comment on one special aspect of this man's physique. Although I'd like to give all his pieces and parts the attention they no doubt deserve, I have never been so impressed by a man's legs and thighs. They're like tree trunks, and absolutely beautiful! I actually started to salivate a little looking at the pics. [I blush.]

I wish this young man all the best.

I must agree - there's just something about strong thighs on a man.

Hi guys I speak with Damien on a regular basis. I met him for the first time when him and his BF, Axel Rockham did the nude party that I now do in Philadelphia. He is husband material. He was kept busy all night in one of the private rooms. Some of the clients took him back for a second time. I heard not one complaint or someone complaining about his price. I hope to have him back in Philadelphia and NYC. Unfortunately he will be in Florida for the 16th of April when I'm doing Buffdaddys Lap Dance Parlour in NYC.  But yes as someone said you could see him at my event for a 50 dollar door cover and then decide to see if you wanna take the plunge. I bet you would get a better deal with him in the club then hiring him on the outside through Rentmen. Our rooms are 50 to use in NYC, and no charge for the use of a room in Philadelphia. 

5 hours ago, Buff Daddy said:

But yes as someone said you could see him at my event for a 50 dollar door cover and then decide to see if you wanna take the plunge. I bet you would get a better deal with him in the club then hiring him on the outside through Rentmen. Our rooms are 50 to use in NYC, and no charge for the use of a room in Philadelphia. 

How does it work?  Other than the door cover and the room charge (in NYC), do you negotiate a fee/time with the dancer?  What would you say are 'typical' fees?

Afternoon. You pay your cover to get in.

You pay your room charge.

You negotiate with the dancer.

I don't watch a clock for the room. As I make everyone laugh 😂. Just don't get married in there 😉.

My events are easy going. I don't pretend to be gay for the night.

I'm Gay every night!. I don't charge my dancers outrageous house fees. So with that said my guys are not as aggressive.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He is real, what you see in the photos is what you get. He is cute, charming, adorable, has a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes and lips, he is all around hot. 

He is one of those guys that has the ability to connect with anyone. 

He is shorter than 5’8 but handsome regardless. He paints his nails and loves feminine clothing and accessories (crop tops, thongs). 

I realized when I met him that I use to see him around before he became muscular. He looked totally different. He is now clearly on gear.