Mark_Sanz currently in NYC

Lookandbook

Recently had the pleasure of booking some time with this Colombian newbie: https://rent.men/Mark_Sanz

Pictures were accurate, nice looking guy, kind, engaging and eager to please. Fulfilled all requests, he offered to host or come to me (requested Uber be provided).

Friendly and responsive via text, quick and easy to arrange a meeting. He was a pleasure all around. 

He is visiting NYC for a few weeks. I enjoyed my time with him, I would recommend. 

Edited by Lookandbook
Spelling

• 11 months later...

I reached out to Mark yesterday to set up a massage for this afternoon. He was very responsive, prompt, and polite. Very good looking and fit. I had a very good experience and would recommend. He left for Boston after meeting with me so not sure when he will be back in NYC on this trip.

13 hours ago, Topform said:

I reached out to Mark yesterday to set up a massage for this afternoon. He was very responsive, prompt, and polite. Very good looking and fit. I had a very good experience and would recommend. He left for Boston after meeting with me so not sure when he will be back in NYC on this trip.

Could you give us a letter grade for each of the massage and any extras?   Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I realize I never reported back!

On 1/23/2024 at 9:09 AM, dutchal said:

Could you give us a letter grade for each of the massage and any extras?   Thanks!

He was A+ for massage as well as extras. For some reason his rentmasseur ad is no longer active. DM for more details.