GreekNikos coming to NYC fm MIA

Jim_n_NYC

1 hour ago, dctraveler said:

I'm interested as well. Looks like his erotic rate is only $30 more than his listed/base rate from the one client testimonial on his page. 

If you are talking about the "rate paid" on the one review, it could be that the client tipped him $30.  I've done that after getting all $20's from an ATM.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 8:04 PM, AndyDandy said:

In NYC this weekend!

Maybe not anymore.  He doesn't list the trip on his ad on either massage site.

I sent him a message on Thursday to ask if he'd be able to do in-calls while he is here or only out-calls, but he didn't respond.

• 8 months later...

Hmmm...I'd have to drive an hour to South Beach 😡 but 25% off til Sunday could possibly sway me 🙂

20% off on Fridays is a new thing too, which isn't bad.  Question is what exactly will you get for those nice prices.  I guess no one here knows.

Might have to take one for the team, for intel reasons of course.

• 2 weeks later...

I was supposed to see him yesterday (I had scheduled with him a couple days prior) but he never gave me details of where to meet him or rate for the hour.  I texted him about 1.5 hours prior to get the details but he didn't respond.  About half an hour after the scheduled time I got a text that seemed more like a general blast to several clients saying he had had trouble finding a place to stay and he apologized for the inconvenience.

At least he apologized, but seems a bit uncoordinated.  Surprised that someone would come to NYC and not have a place lined up before hand (unless he did and it fell through).  I'd still see him, but not sure what his set up is now and how long he is staying.  I'm going to keep an eye on his ad.  Interestingly, his Rentmasseur ad has expired, but he's on Masseurfinder, too.

Edited by Jim_n_NYC

8 hours ago, FLJock said:

So no one saw him during his NYC trip that can provide feedback?  

Might have to go take one for the team...but later, just found out RickyXI is in SFL this wknd.  

I'm not sure if he actually made it up here, or if he did it was very quick.  After scheduling with him a day prior, he sent out a group text saying he didn't have a place to stay...which leads me to believe he wasn't here.  Though, I don't know that for a fact.