JunChoi in NYC

possum

On 1/26/2023 at 7:48 AM, possum said:

So sorry to hear that, Mikey. Thanks for taking the bullet. May I ask whether that's your negative review on RM?

yes, indeed. i also hate any masseur when they start texting in middle of massage.He was doing that also.phone  you see on top of you facing.camera towards you.

2 minutes ago, HornieMikey said:

they guy who gave review, is himself seems. Profile was created 2 days ago and right after that I see positive review.

Moluu

New York City, NY
I Am Currently Offline

Moluu is a RentMasseur.com client looking for masseurs in New York City, NY.

This profile was created on Jan 26, 21:05.

His profile was verified and approved by RentMasseur admin. You may contact him directly by pressing the "Email me" button.

15 hours ago, Link said:

I keep getting surprised when this thread still bubbles up to the top! Lol! Normally this kind of red-flag ridden profile would be deemed a fake outright and not even be engaged! What’s happening guys?! 😂

I can't speak for anyone else but in my case it's definitely an unhealthy obsession. I find the pics and description that he chooses to be so exciting that even now I'm tempted to book an appointment. And he's actually very nice by text.

15 hours ago, possum said:

I can't speak for anyone else but in my case it's definitely an unhealthy obsession. I find the pics and description that he chooses to be so exciting that even now I'm tempted to book an appointment. And he's actually very nice by text.

And how does your unhealthy obsession feel about Namsong? Cuz he’s back...

https://rentmasseur.com/Namsong

Farewell JaiLee.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was worried that his picture was fake, so I met him at the hotel door, if the picture is not the same as himself.  I just let him go.  But I saw him in person, and he was the same person in the photo, not a fake photo.  I took him up, he massaged very well, but his English is very poor.  There was no communication, he was a student and I saw his papers fall out.  Overall, it is not bad.  By the way, his skin is very fair

1 hour ago, Leelee said:

I was worried that his picture was fake, so I met him at the hotel door, if the picture is not the same as himself.  I just let him go.  But I saw him in person, and he was the same person in the photo, not a fake photo.  I took him up, he massaged very well, but his English is very poor.  There was no communication, he was a student and I saw his papers fall out.  Overall, it is not bad.  By the way, his skin is very fair

That’s one lulu of a story @Leelee, but thanks for joining just to tell us.