Honolulu?

CGFD

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2023 at 2:29 AM, Dr.Daddy said:

In my opinion. I've never met anyone like this guy.  He is simply the best!  I had the pleasure of receiving massages from him when he used to come to NY.  Outstanding in every way!  Don't even think about it if you can get to see him. Cheers!

@someguyon I was very specific with Krisha about MT and asked for sensual/erotic massage, which we texted about and I was excited for when I arrived. He is very handsome and we were both nude but the massage was barely sensual and def not erotic. No HE and the avoidance of MT the entire time. YMMV but at his rate, with his pics, and our communication prior to the session — I was let down. Would not repeat. 

@Redwine56 Ian is a beautiful guy with a heart of gold who gave me my first sensual massage over 10 years ago! I feel really lucky to call him a friend. Could not recommend him more highly! 

15 hours ago, Dr.Daddy said:

@someguyon I was very specific with Krisha about MT and asked for sensual/erotic massage, which we texted about and I was excited for when I arrived. He is very handsome and we were both nude but the massage was barely sensual and def not erotic. No HE and the avoidance of MT the entire time. YMMV but at his rate, with his pics, and our communication prior to the session — I was let down. Would not repeat. 

@Redwine56 Ian is a beautiful guy with a heart of gold who gave me my first sensual massage over 10 years ago! I feel really lucky to call him a friend. Could not recommend him more highly! 

@Dr.Daddyhave you been in touch with him?  Do you ever see him?  I'd like to text him to say 'hello' if I had his contact information.   

35 minutes ago, Jdy718 said:

I am 99 percent sure Ian was taking a break from working but if someone hears otherwise lemme know. 

I planned a trip to Honolulu which I later had to cancel. Exchanged texts with Ian. He let me know he is doing only one massage a week now.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, str8mixed said:

I am in Honolulu anyone have AussieHotHands contact info ?? There is not much here so looking for a recommendation for masseurs in Honolulu 

Well his profile has expired….so perhaps he’s not taking new clients. Honolulu (which I visit frequently) has oft been discussed here as a “wasteland” of providers. Not easy to find someone!

17 minutes ago, Lohengrin1979 said:

That was a dark day for the masseur hiring world. He was amazing.

Foreel! He was my FIRST erotic massage back in the day, maybe around 2008, and I’ve been hooked ever since. We had a good friendship through the years and I’m glad to report the last time we chatted he was happy and thriving :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2024 at 10:26 PM, Dr.Daddy said:

Foreel! He was my FIRST erotic massage back in the day, maybe around 2008, and I’ve been hooked ever since. We had a good friendship through the years and I’m glad to report the last time we chatted he was happy and thriving :)

Ian was a gold standard, for sure! Oddly, even if his RM profile is expired/inactive, he visited it recently and appears to have updated it with new pics. I never removed his profile from my bookmarks on RM, and was surprised to see it updated.

53 minutes ago, Lewis H said:

Ian was a gold standard, for sure! Oddly, even if his RM profile is expired/inactive, he visited it recently and appears to have updated it with new pics. I never removed his profile from my bookmarks on RM, and was surprised to see it updated.

Yes, gold standard for sure.  I have never met another masseur like Ian and probably never will.  He had it all!  The body of a Greek God, massage skills like no other, handsome, intelligent, personable and when he spoke with that sexy Aussie accent, OMG!  I'm glad that I had as many sessions with him when he was in NYC.  They were memorable and i will never forget him.  Glad to hear he is doing well.