Jock_YoungXL in NYC

RamPoundAss

12 minutes ago, dutchal said:

Thanks. I’ve messaged him, and while no obvious red flags in our correspondence, my gut is telling me something is off. Just don’t know if he’s legit or entrapment or something else. Not sure if I should ignore my gut instinct. 

2 minutes ago, RamPoundAss said:

Thanks. I’ve messaged him, and while no obvious red flags in our correspondence, my gut is telling me something is off. Just don’t know if he’s legit or entrapment or something else. Not sure if I should ignore my gut instinct. 

Hmmm… maybe ask him to FaceTime you? Tell him you like to make sure there’s a good rapport before hiring someone. Or meet for coffee first? 

• 2 weeks later...

Took one for the team. Contacted him again, and got a good vibe this time, so arranged a meeting. Looks exactly like his pics, amazing body. Does what he says he will do, though I think he would prefer to be a top. Either English is very poor (not an issue with messages, probably uses a translator), or he said it wasn’t to minimize conversation.  I think it’s the former—young and new to the country.  Nice guy, would repeat. 

• 4 months later...

Hey guys. I saw him in March. Even sexier in person. Fucked me silly and I left happy. Yes, his English is a huge barrier for him which might explain his communication issues. I spoke to him mostly in Spanish (as best I could) when I saw him at his place in HK and his mood definitely brightened when he was able to chat. Hope that helps. 

16 hours ago, Cliff said:

Hey guys. I saw him in March. Even sexier in person. Fucked me silly and I left happy. Yes, his English is a huge barrier for him which might explain his communication issues. I spoke to him mostly in Spanish (as best I could) when I saw him at his place in HK and his mood definitely brightened when he was able to chat. Hope that helps. 

Thanks, Cliff.  Great info and glad that you had a great time with him.

On 6/13/2023 at 9:59 PM, Cliff said:

I’m going to have to give him a go. He’s got it all going on!

• 1 month later...