CharlieSaintt in LA?

Robh

Just now, big-n-tall said:

I haven't searched but if he checks out this forum or someone from this forum told him about these posts, he probably just changed his ad name to avoid the negativity. :D

wouldn’t his chat just change names then? his entire profile is gone

1 hour ago, JRR said:

His chat?

If you're talking about the name used in the forum chat title... then, no, it wouldn't change. He didn't start this chat. Only the chat creator can request to change and alter the chat title.

There is a history of providers getting a negative reaction on the forum and they either change their ad name (which makes any links to the previous name void) or they disappear temporarily only to return shortly after.

There was a stream of negative remarks pointed at him today on this forum and shortly after his ad vanishes. So I'm surmising he either reads this forum or someone on this forum informed him of what people were saying. So he disabled his ad in this instance.

Edited by big-n-tall

1 hour ago, big-n-tall said:

I haven't searched but if he checks out this forum or someone from this forum told him about these posts, he probably just changed his ad name to avoid the negativity. :D

not the forum chat but the RM chat feature says he no longer is available so I’m guessing he disabled his entire ad

yeah I’ve heard about that too guess someone told him about it

3 hours ago, needbodywork said:

He's a sweet guy, but likely has a mood disorder. He snaps very quickly and unpredictably. I feel bad for him because when he's on point he's great. If you meet with him in any capacity just be cautious as you never know what side of him you'll get.

I know him very well. I know we are here to exchange information. He needs your good thoughts at this time.  Let’s end this conversation.