Carlos new in West Hollywood

tennisjock

10 hours ago, EastbayMike said:

Bottoms aren't allowed to act "manly?"

Only "sissies" can bottom?

You misunderstood my comment. I dont have a problem with masc bttms neither fem tops, been with them all and love them. I was pointing out, sometimes its very obvious that guys are trying to act something that they are not - it ends up unnatural and not pleasant at all

For example, I encountered a masser once who changed tone of his voice like 5 times during session - boy, I don't mind whether you are soprano or deep as ocean, just be yourself and all is good

10 hours ago, AlbertLukefl said:

You misunderstood my comment.

Nobody misunderstood that comment!

"I got impression he desperatly tries to act manly, while in fact he is total bottom."

It's clear that you were calling "manly" and "bottom" opposites in terms of behavior. Whether he was pretending or not makes no difference at all. 

You should have re-worded it to prevent misunderstanding. 

On 4/25/2024 at 10:55 AM, Marc in Calif said:

Nobody misunderstood that comment!

"I got impression he desperatly tries to act manly, while in fact he is total bottom."

It's clear that you were calling "manly" and "bottom" opposites in terms of behavior. Whether he was pretending or not makes no difference at all. 

You should have re-worded it to prevent misunderstanding. 

You are totally right! Thank you for correcting me, I really haven't used the right words. I tried to edit my original comment, but its not possible sadly