411- MrGeorgesex

Mmmen

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a disappointing meeting with him when he was in Columbus.  I schedule a 90 minute appointment with him for 10 a.m. in the morning. Sent him a text at 9:56 a.m. letting him know I was in the parking lot when he was ready.  No response,  Texted him again at 10:10 a.m.  Tried calling his phone 2x and got a Spanish voice mail, let messages. No calls back. Finally, he texted back at 10:18.  Sorry, 10 minutes please. Our session finally started at 10:30. I confirmed again that we were meeting for 90 minutes.  After 50 minutes he was playing with his phone and then started to end the session.  He said a friend was picking him up for lunch.  The massage was OK.  To top my experience off, he gave me scabies.  Never again......

Reading your experience, Im glad my meeting never took place with Mrgeorge.  Communicating with him about services, day and time of our meeting was decent. We were all set.  Lastly I asked for what suburb he was located and I would call him when I was on my way for a specific address.  Crickets.  He never replied again. Totally weird situation.