And the 2022 award for best masseur goes to...

7829V

On 12/26/2022 at 10:49 PM, uclablueyes said:

I’m adding him to my list for sure.nice find 

Did you try easy Tiger? I’m gonna try to see him this weekend! PM any details you’re open to sharing! I’ll report back here too. 

Edited by Dr.Daddy

• 2 months later...
On 12/28/2022 at 7:05 AM, Italiano said:

Such a hot guy and great masseur, but (with me) he behaved very weird.

He’s weird indeed. I had great massage experiences in the past but I stopped seeing him before the pandemic because I found it weird he’d barely say hi.  After the  recent glowing reviews on here, I’ve decided to try him again, which I greatly regret. I had one of the worst experiences ever. Making an exception to the golden rule with massage providers, I paid in advance because he offered me a deal for two sessions if I paid at once (out of the blue, I had just asked for his current rates).  I trusted him so I sent the money without asking further questions. When I finally saw him more than two weeks later (busy time for me), he barely talked to me and the vibe was more aloof than ever. The massage was rushed and abrupt, making it impossible to feel any sensual connection even though he did massage me fully (a slower rhythm is essential for anything sensual for me). But worst of all, the session lasted little more than half an hour. I was shocked and perplexed since my previous experiences have been completely the opposite, was I  being punished for paying two sessions in advance? In any case, I did speak up and called him out on his lack of professionalism, let alone any regard for a client. It’s sad that he has soured so much so as to lose the respect he owes to his own business. Needless to say, I won’t ever be back. I guess my intuition was right when I stopped seeing him years ago before having any negative experience. His weirdness just keeps getting worse with time. Be warned. 

9 minutes ago, musclestuduws said:

He’s weird indeed. I had great massage experiences in the past but I stopped seeing him before the pandemic because I found it weird he’d barely say hi.  After the  recent glowing reviews on here, I’ve decided to try him again, which I greatly regret. I had one of the worst experiences ever. Making an exception to the golden rule with massage providers, I paid in advance because he offered me a deal for two sessions if I paid at once (out of the blue, I had just asked for his current rates).  I trusted him so I sent the money without asking further questions. When I finally saw him more than two weeks later (busy time for me), he barely talked to me and the vibe was more aloof than ever. The massage was rushed and abrupt, making it impossible to feel any sensual connection even though he did massage me fully (a slower rhythm is essential for anything sensual for me). But worst of all, the session lasted little more than half an hour. I was shocked and perplexed since my previous experiences have been completely the opposite, was I  being punished for paying two sessions in advance? In any case, I did speak up and called him out on his lack of professionalism, let alone any regard for a client. It’s sad that he has soured so much so as to lose the respect he owes to his own business. Needless to say, I won’t ever be back. I guess my intuition was right when I stopped seeing him years ago before having any negative experience. His weirdness just keeps getting worse with time. Be warned. 

Damn! I'm sorry to hear about your experience, but seriously thank you for sharing it, and the warning.  

6 minutes ago, musclestuduws said:

Wow. I am so shocked and sad to hear this. He’s one of my favorites.  Very good every time with me. Great body great personality great extras. Never shorts me on time. 

2 hours ago, Westsideguy said:

Wow. I am so shocked and sad to hear this. He’s one of my favorites.  Very good every time with me. Great body great personality great extras. Never shorts me on time. 

Agreed. I think he suffers from anxiety or depression. He actually is a very very nice guy. 

1 hour ago, ontheroad said:

Agreed. I think he suffers from anxiety or depression. He actually is a very very nice guy. 

He might. He did get pretty upset and yelled a couple of times pounding his fists on the table when I calmly but surely told him that what he did wasn’t cool or just acceptable. Pretty aggressive reaction for a moment and his voice sounded weirdly shot. I was away so I felt safe somehow and kept my cool. It was all quite unpleasant for sure and definitely not what I had paid for in advance. 

Edited by musclestuduws

3 hours ago, musclestuduws said:

For those of you scratching your heads, the original comment "Such a hot guy and great masseur, but (with me) he behaved very weird" was made by Italiano way back on December 28, 2022.

He was describing this guy:

72314_1643340176_p6raf4hgbu.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

For those of you scratching your heads, the original comment "Such a hot guy and great masseur, but (with me) he behaved very weird" was made by Italiano way back on December 28, 2022.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Ah, ok. My mistake. I thought he was talking about EasyTiger. Thanks for clearing that up. 

9 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Indeed I was talking about Luis, with whom I had an amazing massage once (4 years ago perhaps?...). But then he behaved really like a spoiled brat. No, he didn't pound his fists on tables or cut short my second session because he didn't want to see me anymore after I reviewed him as absolutely fantastic but with just a few extra Lbs from his pics, which I described as very sexy anyway...🙄

5 minutes ago, TectonicThrust said:

I contacted EasyTiger for a massage via RentMasseur on March 5 and got no response. I see now that his profile is deactivated - last active March 6. Any of his regulars still in touch with him? Is he coming back?

123958_1673664599_8s53qtzj88.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

Hey TetonicThrust, welcome to the forum. You'll probably get more responses if you start a new thread on Easy Tiger as opposed to burying your ask 4 pages into a thread mostly about another provider related to 2022. Another benefit is you get to create the title of thread (for example 411 on EasyTiger) which appears in the list in the Spas and Masseurs forum.  

It's easy. From the landing page for Spas and Masseurs click the green "Start  New Topic" button on the right and off you go

14 minutes ago, ketut said:

Hey TetonicThrust, welcome to the forum. You'll probably get more responses if you start a new thread on Easy Tiger as opposed to burying your ask 4 pages into a thread mostly about another provider related to 2022.

You’re right. I think there already is a dedicated thread on him because that must have been what got me to reach out to him in the first place. I’ll try to find that one and repost there. Thx

• 7 months later...
On 12/26/2022 at 8:09 PM, RubMyThighs said:

Yeah, not a great year in Los Angeles either:

https://rentmasseur.com/MuscleLMT

https://rentmasseur.com/MascMcledhng

And Miles. I can’t link to him because I blocked his ad. Went because he is praised here. And sure he is sexy and has a big dick, even seems like a sweet guy. His girlfriend was outside watching reality TV and he moved to jerking me off in 15 minutes and finished in 20. He expected full payment. An argument ensued. I cannot imagine why people praise him. Is everyone’s self-esteem really that low?

Btw, to get around the block to get his link, just logout of your acct and voila

Btw why was mucleLMT on yoru worst list - he is in my city and was thinking about him

This is what I wrote about him on another thread: I saw this guy recently and had a different experience. His massage was incredibly strong, which I like. And he seemed to be pretty skilled. But the rest was weird. Not friendly, an odd vibe. Apartment in an upscale building but there’s no furniture. the massage table is in the kitchen; he instructs you to put your clothes on the kitchen counter next to the sink. The walls are lined with white, poster-size paper with black Sharpie writing like a business brainstorm….or a serial killer’s plans. When it came to the ending it was also odd - I asked to suck his nipples as he jacked me off and he said no in an angry tone while forcefully pushing me away. Not a turn on. 

3 hours ago, RubMyThighs said:

This is what I wrote about him on another thread: I saw this guy recently and had a different experience. His massage was incredibly strong, which I like. And he seemed to be pretty skilled. But the rest was weird. Not friendly, an odd vibe. Apartment in an upscale building but there’s no furniture. the massage table is in the kitchen; he instructs you to put your clothes on the kitchen counter next to the sink. The walls are lined with white, poster-size paper with black Sharpie writing like a business brainstorm….or a serial killer’s plans. When it came to the ending it was also odd - I asked to suck his nipples as he jacked me off and he said no in an angry tone while forcefully pushing me away. Not a turn on. 

Similar experience as well.

On 12/2/2023 at 1:52 PM, Terpmaniac said:

I feel bad because his ad has expired. But this was the best, f@cking, massage session OF THE YEAR NOT EVEN CLOSE!

RENTMASSEUR.COM

I have a tattoo on my left cheek. When he was done, the tattoo was on my RIGHT CHEEK! 😀DAMYUM!!!!!!!      Terp

Looks like Bad Bunny is giving massages now.

Edited by musclvr
grammar