411 on GabeBrasz

Brady

Anyone? He has good reviews but appears to work with different guys not consistenty with a partner other than the dog that is in the room tied behind a chair during the most delicate of intimacies exchanged between client and another man arriving in America for the American dream......where one comes with dollar signs in their eyes as they  pass through customs and border patrol with bashful eyes and then join a gym to squat repeatedly to get a good ass and then buy a bottle of jergens lotion and voila.....you are now an american entrepreneur. lol

seriously anyone info? 

https://rentmasseur.com/GabeBrasz

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/18/2023 at 4:49 PM, KageMarc said:

Gave him a try. Photos are accurate and he’s quite nice. Mediocre massage. But collected money upfront and then shorted me on time. A lot. 

That is one too many red flags. Thanks for sharing your experience - I will pass on him. 

• 3 months later...

GabeBrasz showed up with a local friend who did nothing though they charged for 2 guys. Gabe charged 400 bucks and claimed to be a passionate kisser and talented orally, but he just wanted to receive oral and not much else. He was constantly on text booking other customers. They were out in 20 minutes. 

I checked later with a guy who wrote a bad review and he had the exact same experience. 100% not recommended. Save your money and spend on someone worth it. 

• 3 months later...