Hipolito in NYC

Harryinny

21 minutes ago, MmM said:

Is this true?

Yes...a full range menu

I charge $200 (60min) $260 (75min) for incall massage; I’m specialized in tantric (erotic naked massage), relaxing and therapeutic massage and i use these three styles in the same massage. Extra $50 fee more uber for outcalls. The massage is naked and mutual touching.

I live in Hell’s Kitchen - west 47th street btw 10th-11th. Real masseur with table and massage room in a very clean place. First floor, no doorman, private.
I ask new clients to care about personal hygiene since the massage will be all over the body, including ass, dick, etc…
I only work with cash or zelle.

For sex or massage+sex i charge $375 incall ($50 and uber) for outcall😊.
——— Only safe for now ———

Edited by Harryinny

20 minutes ago, musclestuduws said:

You know this or assume it was heartbreak? 

I used to see him regularly in 2019 ( pre-Covid). I won't go into a lot of detail, but he's a sweetheart so I feel the need to defend his honor here. So yes, I do know what his resistance was,  and it more than a just "hang-up".

Edited by pubic_assistance

On 1/2/2023 at 5:16 PM, pubic_assistance said:

I used to see him regularly in 2019 ( pre-Covid). I won't go into a lot of detail, but he's a sweetheart so I feel the need to defend his honor here. So yes, I do know what his resistance was,  and it more than a just "hang-up".

That was three years ago. 

41 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Yup. Did you feel someone was struggling with the math ?

🤣 I guess LookingAround just wanted to highlight that you saw him 3 years ago and that we are talking about his issues or hang ups  providing erotic massage this past year or 2021. I really hope it didn’t take Hipólito that long to get over his alleged heartbreak.

Edited by musclestuduws

55 minutes ago, musclestuduws said:

🤣 I guess LookingAround just wanted to highlight that you saw him 3 years ago and that we are talking about his issues or hang ups  providing erotic massage this past year or 2021. I really hope it didn’t take Hipólito that long to get over his alleged heartbreak.

It's conjecture but if this provider did experience the end of an important relationship, there's no timeline by which he has to be "over it." Our culture is really gross when it comes to refusing to honor people's feelings of loss and grief. Add to that that two years of some degree of social isolation, and currently living through unending mass deaths, and - yeah - maybe he needed some time.