MuscMassageCub, a/k/a Teddy in San Diego

musclvr

1 hour ago, 7829V said:

I hired him years ago. I wouldn’t even pay $50 to hire him based on that experience. C massage. Not trained. Texting with one hand and massaging with the other one, session cut short, etc.

Maybe he’s improved since then. Anyone with recent experiences? 

Wow I wouldn't repeat either. No wonder his rate is so low. Sometimes when something looks too good to be true, it often is. 

• 11 months later...

I gave him a try. It was strictly therapeutic and conscientiously draped. As far as his technique goes, it was strong and deep and pretty good. Perhaps he's improved since @7829V's experience. I'd give it an A-.

That said, I think maybe his rates have gone up, too. For a strictly therapeutic massage without even a hint of sensuality, I think his rate is pretty high.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

RentMasseur name change. 
I had a little crush on him when I lived in San Diego 2007-2017 but he was less bulky then and without the heavy beard. I don’t believe he’s certified or licensed, I think he’s self taught.

IMG_8834.jpeg

Edited by BriansBodywork

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Overall I thought his massage was actually really good and deep. He knows what he’s doing. That said, I was unclear the entire time if he’d be open to more. There appeared to definitely be some teasing and he’s 100% gay but seemed like he stuck to therapeutic only. Has anyone had experience otherwise?

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, SamMiller213 said:
WWW.LPSG.COM

Anything in this hot beauty?

Sexy dude, a bit thicker than his pics. Very hard to read. His massages always go to the point of what seems like something is going to happen and then they end. I think he’s unsure of if I’m interested in anything more. It’s kind of bizarre. 

Edited by SamMiller213

On 2/21/2024 at 12:54 PM, SamMiller213 said:

Sexy dude, a bit thicker than his pics. Very hard to read. His massages always go to the point of what seems like something is going to happen and then they end. I think he’s unsure of if I’m interested in anything more. It’s kind of bizarre. 

It's deliberate, and not personal. He isn't interested, but wants repeat "what if?" business, as that's a successful business model for him.