619 882 1138

PVT pics only show torso 🧐

pFyXFef.png

QsuSbzs.png

ilVPSRB.png

Some mentions on him here

Pro Athlete with the Midas Touch ;)

young straight man offering excellent services

Hey everybody! Ken here. I am a straight young man who has been described as fun, kind, masculine, easygoing as well as outgoing.

I enjoy adventures, trying new things, and meeting new people.

I’m a professionally trained and licensed massage therapist with half decade experience including more than a thousand massages. I am also a black belt jiu jitsu fighter. My martial arts background inspires my unique massage style, which mixes medium-to-strong pressure, targeted stretching, and stress relieving strokes and modalities.

I offer a range of modalities with additional massage styles to meet the unique needs of each client.

I offer both in-calls at my professional studio, as well as out-calls with my portable massage table.

Please text me first - no calls, please!

Ken

Edited by 7829V

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/23/2023 at 6:46 AM, chadLA said:

any update? he is in Palm Springs now.

I met him. Really great technique and massage. He was naked throughout and minimal mutual touch ensued. 

The massage was great. The ending left me wanting more and for the price, don’t think I’ll repeat. Although I’ve lamented the lack of technically skilled masseurs in San Diego so that may be a reason why I end up going back eventually although don’t plan on it currently. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 12:53 PM, Michael PhD said:

I met him. Really great technique and massage. He was naked throughout and minimal mutual touch ensued. 

The massage was great. The ending left me wanting more and for the price, don’t think I’ll repeat. Although I’ve lamented the lack of technically skilled masseurs in San Diego so that may be a reason why I end up going back eventually although don’t plan on it currently. 

He lists erotic on his RM. Did he not live up to that? I’ve only seen him at the legit sports therapy establishment he works at before he started advertising on RM.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 2:14 PM, SamMiller213 said:

He’s on Masseurfinder now. Contrary to some reviews above I’m still a strong avoid on him. Would not repeat.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/47369/

Should’ve listened to your advice.  Tried him out but also wouldn’t recommend. 

PM for details 

Edited by mkm556

1 hour ago, Michael PhD said:

Sorry to hear that. I liked his technique but I totally can see him being a hit or miss. Now with Grant back in town have a great masseur to schedule with so glad I don’t need to see this guy again. 

Can you share a link for Grant?