MattKneads, in San Diego

Wanderoz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

He used to be PatrickSD or Patrick York. He has quite a history. Used to bottom in NY but got away from that when he moved to California. He is good looking  - I think he was a fashion model at one time

• 9 months later...

He’s been around San Diego for years posting various ads under Patrick and a few other names. Never met him in person, so take the following with a big grain of salt.

My impression from a few years ago reaching out to him was that he is kinda rude and unfriendly. Standoffish, aloof. Got a bad vibe so never met. Very limited in what he will and won’t do. Strict vegan if I remember correctly, although I suppose that’s irrelevant. Good looking all around. Shame he isn’t offering to do much of anything in person with the body shots he advertises in his ads. My impression is you can look but cannot touch. Seems weird, like pick a lane: be erotic and lean into it, or offer therapeutic only and advertise as such. He keeps deleting and making new ads which is always a red flag in my book. Just my take. Curious: have others had positive experiences?

5 minutes ago, Simon Suraci said:

My impression from a few years ago reaching out to him was that he is kinda rude and unfriendly. Standoffish, aloof. Got a bad vibe so never met. Very limited in what he will and won’t do. 

Did you reach out to him as a fellow professional masseur? That might account for the rude behavior. He might not have wanted to disclose all his services to another masseur in the same community. 

But I'm just guessing about this. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2024 at 6:43 PM, Simon Suraci said:

He’s been around San Diego for years posting various ads under Patrick and a few other names. Never met him in person, so take the following with a big grain of salt.

My impression from a few years ago reaching out to him was that he is kinda rude and unfriendly. Standoffish, aloof. Got a bad vibe so never met. Very limited in what he will and won’t do. Strict vegan if I remember correctly, although I suppose that’s irrelevant. Good looking all around. Shame he isn’t offering to do much of anything in person with the body shots he advertises in his ads. My impression is you can look but cannot touch. Seems weird, like pick a lane: be erotic and lean into it, or offer therapeutic only and advertise as such. He keeps deleting and making new ads which is always a red flag in my book. Just my take. Curious: have others had positive experiences?

I hired him about seven Patricks, er, years ago from his RM ad. Not a bad session, but not amazing, either. He told me about his limitations a few times and mentioned being vegan several times. IIRC I sucked his dick and ate his ass, which made him shoot a huge load. He was pretty nice with me, but again this was in the 2017 timeframe when he had just moved to San Diego. Although he was fine with me, he did have a superior attitude about himself when talking about other people. It was more amusing than anything.

Note that I have opted NOT to hire him on subsequent trips.

A trusted member here told me back in New York many years ago, he was a very eager bottom and a great fuck. Perhaps life has not gone so well for him in recent years which may explain the change