411 in Brewster_Masseur in NYC

dutchal

• 2 weeks later...

I’m sometimes suspicious of new providers getting so many reviews in a short time. I know very good, skilled masseurs who have been on for years and only got a few reviews. I wonder if all the reviews are real.  Anyone knows if rentmasseur is reliable in vetting reviews? I tried to submit reviews (both negative) and they did reject them claiming I didn’t have any emails to prove I actually met the providers. Ludicrous because I had contacted them directly by text. 

On 12/21/2022 at 3:23 PM, musclestuduws said:

Anyone knows if rentmasseur is reliable in vetting reviews? I tried to submit reviews (both negative) and they did reject them claiming I didn’t have any emails to prove I actually met the providers. Ludicrous because I had contacted them directly by text. 

They insist on some contact through their own email system. If you send a post-facto "hi" to the provider (or vice versa), it usually suffices: you can submit the review again and it sails through. The rejection is undoubtedly an automatic thing

1 hour ago, WstVlgChris said:

They insist on some contact through their own email system. If you send a post-facto "hi" to the provider (or vice versa), it usually suffices: you can submit the review again and it sails through. The rejection is undoubtedly an automatic thing

Thanks. Their logic is seriously flawed though. For starters, I have emailed many  masseurs on their website but I’ve never met them. And I’ve been told it’s pretty easy to create fake profiles and tsubmit reviews pretending you met the masseur. I knew a masseur who did that and also had a friend who submitted fake reviews for him. 

Edited by musclestuduws

• 3 weeks later...

This has been a recurring issue (for years now) with both RentMasseur and to some degree Masseurfinder. They don’t like to post negative reviews . This is another reason why we need this forum. Unfortunately one of us always has to take a blind chance  to be able to share the real experience . Basically those websites are just catalogs and you have to tryout the item to know if it’s as good as they say ..

I tried him out today.      He was as good or better than his pictures and the massage was actually quite professional and good.   Though he was nude throughout, the erotic part was reserved for a HE at the very end, with very limited mutual touch.  I enjoyed the experience but not sure i would repeat unless there was a hint that he was was willing to do more.   Nice guy who is very hot.  

If you don't ask / you don't know .

I always prefer to let people do what they do on a first round.

If there's something else I'm interested in.. I simply ask. Once I've met them and now am not just an anonymous voice on a telephone or even more anonymous text message...there's  more comfort to an open dialogue.

• 5 months later...