Cock size info in Rent Man

glennnnn

There used to be a listing of "size" for the providers on in RM, right? I liked it because I could screen out the guys who were over 7 inches or so and  would thus give me more pain than pleasure since I'm small. It seems to be gone now. Anyone know why? I miss it.

Edited by glennnnn
Clarity of message

You may need to be logged into your account to see that info. If you view the site anonymously it disappears along with some other preference info

Those size listings are a bit suspect anyway. I’ve seen a lot of 9 inch guys who were more like 7-8 and I’ve seen a few 7 inch guys who were more like an 8. It’s nice when they provide a pictorial frame of reference like a can or bottle…or even a ruler 

2 minutes ago, dbar123 said:

You may need to be logged into your account to see that info. If you view the site anonymously it disappears along with some other preference info

Those size listings are a bit suspect anyway. I’ve seen a lot of 9 inch guys who were more like 7-8 and I’ve seen a few 7 inch guys who were more like an 8. It’s nice when they provide a pictorial frame of reference like a can or bottle…or even a ruler 

And if not those references, it’s always nice when he holds it in his hand - assuming of course that he has average-sized hands. 😀