My First Time...The Agony and the Ecstasy

noviceny
This topic is 7057 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Not really sure if thats the way I

>want to be in contact with a man's body

As others posted above, when you experiment and discover what gets you off and what doesn't, you might discover that you don't like anal sex at all (as top or bottom). You might just like oral...or j/o...or frottage...or making out...or something else entirely. There are no rules, and you shouldn't ever think you need to perform certain acts in order to have good sex.

As a matter of fact, I had one of the hottest experiences a week ago with a new guy: we just kissed...and kissed...and kissed. After almost 2 hours, we came up for air and realized that we still had our pants on. That was definitely a first, and neither of us felt that we needed to cum or do anything involving our cocks, which were rock hard. The incredible intimacy of the kiss (as he wrote to me later, it is far more intimate than fucking, and I agree) was deeply satisfying. Anyway, my point is that foreplay is not necessarily an appetizer; sometimes it's really great as the main course. :9

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

Have received a number of emails over the past few days about my post and I doubt Ill be able to answer all of them, but I wanted to say thanks a lot. All ofthem were kind and seemed to say the same thing Rick said.

I am definitely gonna give myself time and permission to try and try again, different things (and some of the same things).

I am fairly sure that I would not have even come out if not for the info

and people on this and the MSS board. Stupid and evil shit is said at times on the board, but I think the good far far outweights the bad.

Thanks a lot

I hope that we are all as kind and giving to people in the real world, as we can be on this board. It is easier to do and say kind (and evil) stuff when we dont have to be "seen." As for me, you have inspired me to have the balls to continue to be generous with myself, and to try new things

Peace

Archived