411 Mexico City

CHIberia

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m in Mexico City right now! I checked out Tom’s Leather Bar last night. (Tuesdays are their busiest day for some reason.) They had nude hard dancers up on the bar. 

There are several bars in Zona Rosa that have strippers, and I’m planning to check out a few of them. Gigolo Bar seems like one of the newer options. I’ll let you know more once I’ve tried some places out. 

Edited by Brak

a travel partner and I were at Tom's on a Tuesday during Semana Santa 2019 (week before Easter) and, yes, it was (dangerously?) packed.....being Semana Santa, a dancer was up on the bar (it was about 11:30ish?? and I don't know if that was the first dancer to appear) dressed as an Aztec god.....he got naked and displayed an erection of the gods which some customer helped him with.......thanks @Brak for confirming Tuesday is still the night at Tom's.....

I presume the clubs on Amberes in the Zona Rosa are still going strong....but I'm sure there have been changes/openings/closings since we were there in 2019......there might be fully naked dancers and a live sex show late at night in one or more of them (we had a great time at "Boy Bar", but a recent yelper reports the entire building is gone now)......a check of Google Street View just now shows the hotel we stayed at on Amberes is permanently closed and the clubs have changed.......ask around, I guess 

Edited by azdr0710

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I hope you can check out Tom's on a Tuesday and see if that's still the hot night of the week there with full male nudity (after 11 or 11:30).......

and I don't know what the scene is on Amberes these days since our 2019 visit.....curious if any place has full nudity at some point during the evenings/night.......covid, I'm sure, has changed a lot of things and the general "gay strippers/nightlife" sites are woefully out of date....thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hey @Brak, I’m headed to CDMX next week for the first time. Aside from the meh experience at Blow Bar, any other suggestions for bars and strip clubs? I tend to prefer younger guys :) I’m also looking for massage spas (prefer the spa to hiring providers in private).

Unfortunately the altitude got to us and we didn’t end up going out much on the weekend because we were exhausted at the end of the day. We did go to Tom’s Leather Bar on Sunday and they did have naked hard gogos even on Sunday which surprised us. One came out every half hour on the dot. We realized they’d play a showtune every half hour and right after that ended the gogo would come out which was pretty funny.