Jacky_Kris in WEHO, anyone?

glutes

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dr.Daddy said:

Syndicate of masseurs?! 😳

Please tell me more. Eek!

In the past year, more and more of these guys are on Rentmasseur.com. They're Chinese, often use Chinese names, and share similar pics of young guys showing skin. They travel constantly. Every moment there are one or two advertising in major cities.

They probably do provide a massage and will then upsell other services. 

It really does seem to be an organized syndicate. I've commented elsewhere about it in relevant threads. The similarity of photos, descriptions, and even phrasing from masseur to masseur is obvious once you've seen a few of them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

The syndicate records the phone number you use to text with the massager. It is put into a database with notes about you. If you tip, if you are a danger, a dine n dasher, etc.. The massager always runs your texting number through the database before actually giving you their room number at the hotel. If your number has positive reviews or no history, they will meet you. Always use a free text app with a burner number.
Apparently they dont like it when you walk back to your car because the massager didnt match the profile pictures. Thats why my actual phone number is black listed / do not meet warnings.

2 hours ago, DukeUci said:

The syndicate records the phone number you use to text with the massager. It is put into a database with notes about you. If you tip, if you are a danger, a dine n dasher, etc.. The massager always runs your texting number through the database before actually giving you their room number at the hotel. If your number has positive reviews or no history, they will meet you. Always use a free text app with a burner number.
Apparently they dont like it when you walk back to your car because the massager didnt match the profile pictures. Thats why my actual phone number is black listed / do not meet warnings.

Kinda like the way Company of Men works?  🧐