NYC cost range for extras

rhh33

I also think it depends on the starting price and the setting of the session. I would tip generously if it were in a physical spa with lower hourly rate for massage session. However, for those masseurs you book through Rentmasseur. Some of the price they set already included these services so I would give extra if the session went above and beyond. I guess the range is wide depending on each client. 

11 hours ago, FrankR said:

HE ~ 50

Rimming ~ 100

Full service ~ 150

(Opinions may vary…a lot.)

Just curious if these suggestions are for masseurfinder type guys? Unless it's totally YMMV, pretty much every spa massage has an HE, but rimming? I've never seen that. A lot of prostate massage in spas. And full service in a spa... isn't that also very rare?

7 hours ago, JayinHKNYC said:

Just curious if these suggestions are for masseurfinder type guys? Unless it's totally YMMV, pretty much every spa massage has an HE, but rimming? I've never seen that. A lot of prostate massage in spas. And full service in a spa... isn't that also very rare?

Good question.  I've had HE, 69, rimming, full service all in LA Spas.  Know the going rate there, curious about NYC.

8 hours ago, JayinHKNYC said:

in my experience, I think too that it depends on the chemistry, attraction and also if you've become a regular so they feel comfortable/safe in your presence to do more. I'm pretty passive so I don't even go for mutual touch unless they move my hand to give me a hint. I notice that as I go back to the same masseur, things kinda escalate over time, but sometimes I get lucky and it happens on the first session. 

Greetings guys - I am a masseur on RentMasseur,  mostly in the Northeast, though generally not in NYC.     I ask a very  reasonable rate, and would never increase my price in the middle of a session nor ask for a gratuity, but hope that clients will take their enjoyment  of our time together into consideration at the end if they wish.

My experience is that a very small number of clients tip to the level that Frank suggests.   (Frank, I would be delighted to have you as a client.)   Most offer 20 - 40 above rate, though some don't offer any gratuity.       I am fine with that and don't begrudge.

One of my instructors in massage school used a really nice tag line:   "Gratuity is never expected but always greatly appreciated."

Edited by PeterMxM
compliance w forum requirements