411 on fitasian

Tay

When he sent me pics through private msgs and I made a comment saying it didn’t look like his profit pics, he immediately deleted all the pics he sent me. Not sure if that’s a red flag or he got scared by what I said 

Apparently he’s reading his comments here and he replied this to me. 

I unsent my pics because I am not interested in someone who is full of questions and doesn't trust others especially I have many other easier clients to choose from. I would not video chat with you. You need calm down and stop doubting and not trusting. Now can you please take the post you put on m4m forum about me off? Many thanks. I met 4 clients a day when I was in SF and I didn't need to video chat with any and yea I have all five star reviews. So just relax and stop your strange behavior.

I met him back earlier in the year. I still can't really tell if the pictures look like him or not since none of them had a face pic, but he was relatively fit and I would guess he was late twenties or early thirties. From what I recall, he's from China and English is is second language.

On 11/18/2022 at 3:26 PM, jockluver said:

Photos #2 & 3 are at least sevens years old.  Was going by the name MichealCuttie on MEn4rent.  I had a good time but that was along time ago

I second that. I saw him in Boston 7+ years ago. I remember my experience with him was *meh*. I remember that there was something off-putting with him in bed but I don't remember what it was specifically. I wouldn't repeat.